Part 1 origin

Hi I'm blitz I'm a black wolf pup my adoptive parents are sky and Chase 

I'm not ur average pup I have the power of super speed and agility 

I had to go back in time in order to save Ryder from Mayor humdinger and this is my story 

( The future) 

I was running on a treadmill to test my limit and by the time I finish my run on the treadmill I see i made it overheat again oops I say then grab a fire extinguisher and put out the fire, then Chase came in wounded and I rushed to him and put him on a bed and I asked what happened dad ? Dark Ryder again I put my paw on his face and say dad u can't defeat him he's way out of your league . I Know son I thought that if I did I could get him back on the side of good, then I put a large bandage around his waist I then say let it heal this time ok !? Ok son he says, then a giant blast of energy bursts into the room and I see dark Ryder laughing his head off then create a blade of dark energy and throws it at Chase but before it hits him he says run blitz run , I run out of the room and into the city and bark out my mask, arf mask I say then my black mask goes over my face then I see a clearing up ahead and race to it as I get closer I looked behind me and saw dark rider fallowing me, he then says u can't run away from me ! I then see the clearing has a ramp made up of a few cars and I race over the ramp and accidentally open a time portal the last thing I see is dark rider stopping in front of it .

I turn around and see the time streem taking me back into the past but as i go through it I begin to feel dizzy and lightheaded I black out letting it take me to the past.