chapter 1 new school

Before  I start i want to say sorry for grammer and spelling

Stampy's pov

6:30 AM tusday

I'm getting ready to start my new school. I don't know how it's going go and I'm worried. My mom yells at me to hurry because the bus will be around in 15 minutes. I hurry and  grab by book bag and head out the door the door to get to the bus.

Time skip =)

I'm getting on the bus and trying to find a seet I come across a guy sitting alone at the back of the bus deciding to sit next to him. At first he stares at me then looks back down.  I manage to say hi I'm Joseph or you can call me stampy. He replies I'm h- hello I'm um David it squid if you want to call mye that

Squid's pov

Someone just sat beside me. Most of the time no one sits next to me. <_> on the way to school we talk a bit.

Stampy's pov

On the way we talk a bit then I say I'm new here is there much I should know? Squid replies and says that cool! Things you should know is that there is bullies and don't bother talking to them. Also the school is pretty big and so with someone so you don't get lost.

Time skip =p

Principal (morning anoucment )
G

ood morning to everyone congrats to the wresting team on there win yesterday and also would David (squid) please come to my office.. have a good day and your principle is out =)

Stampy's pov I'm in the princibe office. he seems to be nice! But I'm a bit scared. He told the anoucments and called David to come to his office. Thinking to myself is it that guy i meat on the bus??

================================

I hope you likes part 1 I will try to get the next chapter out asap but I do have school and stuff but I'll try =)