That's It, They're Dead

✋ Stop right here, do not read any further unless you completely finished book one first

If you would like to continue reading without reading book one then enjoy being confused

That's all

Enjoy

" Can we ever catch a break " James asked walking over to his phone and he picked it up from the night?

James: " What's up? "

Amaya: " James me and Vincent just came to Marisol and Kenny house to pick up the girls for the remainder of this week-"

James cut her off

James: " Ok so what's the
emergency? "

Amaya: " Let me finish, no one would answer the door so me and Vincent walked in and the entire house is empty, no one is here, no furniture, no house appliances, no life at all, *begins to cry* I think they ran off with the girls, they kidnapped them "

James eyes widen

James: " No one is there at all, like someone moved out the house and won't be coming back at all "

Hearing that Aleisha eyes widened and she got off the bed walking over to James

" What the hell is going on " Aleisha asked and James looked over at her and held up a finger letting his wife know to hang on?

Aleisha sighed and crossed her arms against her chest waiting patiently

Amaya: " Yes "

James: " Ok you and Vincent go home, me and my wife will handle it, we'll be on the first plane back to Georgia today so chill "

Amaya: " Ok but hurry please, I want my grand daughters back "

James: " You'll get em' "

They hung up at the same time but afterwards James tossed his phone on the bed and looked down at his wife giving her his undivided attention

" Well, start talking " Aleisha said growing inpatient.

" Marisol and Kenny somehow managed to move out their house in four days and they took our girls with them, they kidnapped them and now we gotta' pack up and head back to Georgia to handle this shit " James said and Aleisha gasped covering her mouth in shock.

" You gotta' be fucking kidding' me " Aleisha said and James walked away to get some clothes on while Aleisha turned around and watched him.

" I wish I was, get some clothes on and help me, why you still standing there looking dumb founded " James asked and Aleisha just went off to put some clothes on swearing to whoop Marisol ass on sight?

Aleisha in a way feels responsible because she gave Kenny and Marisol the consent to look after their girls but so did James, the only difference is that James is not taking it as hard as his wife is