They're Gonna' Pay Part 2: The Final Part

Ion have anything to say this time

That's all

Enjoy

Continuation from last chapter

James and Aleisha were sitting at the dining room table with their parents about to sum up the plan

" Ok run it by us one more time " Tammy said.

" I got a GPS on both their phones, they're in Memphis, me, my wifey gonna' catch a flight there tomorrow, get our girls back and then whoop
ass that simple " James said.

" There's only one problem though " Vincent said and everyone looked his way.

" What you mean dad " Aleisha asked?

" You and James are gonna' be intruders so that means Marisol and Kenny have a right to kill y'all, maybe we should just call the police and let them handle this " Vincent said.

" No that'll take too long " Aleisha said.

" And babe' even if the police do show up, they'll understand what James and Aleisha came there and things got out of hand " Amaya said.

" Exactly, those two muthafuckers' kidnapped their daughters, my son and his wife are only doing what any set of parents or parent would do when their kids get kidnapped, they went to go get them back " Tammy said.

" Which makes them the heros fool " Reggie said chiming in and Vincent was taken back with a smile.

" You always got some slick shit to say man, shut up " Vincent said and everyone laughed including themselves included.

" Shut doesn't go up though " Vincent said laughing and after the laughter was over James and Aleisha stood up along with their parents.

Everyone walked closer to each other where they grabbed hands and bowed their heads closing their eyes

" Whose gonna' say the prayer so we can guarantee that God is on our
side " Tammy said.

" I'll do it " James said and with that he began to pray and everyone listened but overall tomorrow it's going down.

-