ehh

here's a lazy smut chapter now let me die

∆∆ Please no be offended. This is Au where Will is trans, and this is soft smut btw∆∆

will lay on the bed, chest up, mattress under his back. his soft blue locks were messy, slightly ruffled on the top of his head. bill, meanwhile, had his head inbetween the smaller male's, fully clothed, legs. his thumbs were placed on the inside of will's thighs, fingers curled around to support the rest.
"Are you sure..? I don't want you to feel like you have to do this..." bill said softly, as will nodded.
"N-No... I-I want this,, bill.." he replied shyly, and the other planted a kiss in between his legs, nodding gently.
In under a few minutes, Will was stripped of his clothes, his partner pressing his tongue to their outer lips gently. It made the other cover his face in embarrassment, a soft pant escaping them. Bill began to lick, dragging his tongue up and down. It was enough to get the other to lift their hips off of the bed, and Bill took full advantage of it, nuzzling his lips and nose into the soft folds of tender, warm flesh.
"Hahh... That f-feels g-good.." Will whispered. After a few, very lustful minutes he calmed, curling up with Bill.