Chapter two

-Ace's POV-

9:13 am November 16th

I was speeding down the street cuz my man, Screw told me it was a code red. That means some dumbass ain't tryna pay me what they owe. As I pulled up to the warehouse I did the little secret knock and ole boy Jamangi let me in.

"Was goog young blood?" I said dapping him up. Me and J go way back in this notherfucker. Shit if it wasn't for him I'd be homeless. "Nun much you know holding down the place keeping it one hunnit." "For sure, for sure. You know where Screw lazy self is." He nodded his head pointing to my office. I have him dap again and walked to my office. Before I even got to the door I could hear Screw dumbass wildin' as usual. "....bitch you don't run nun here! I'm that nigga ya heard me?! I will bust a cap in your dumbass for son! Don't play wit a crazy mofo lie me for real!" I walked in chuckling as his whole mood shifted from boss mode to a little girl mode. "H-hey boss I was just warning a nigga about how crazy you are. You know-" "Nigga if you don't get out my office!" I yelled as he scattered out.

Walking around the chair I see I got myself one if them tranies. "So I don't mean to assume but word's going around that you got something that belong to me," I breathed down on them and whispered,"I just wanna know if it's true." The man/ woman looking at me replied,"I'm not the one who owe you that damn money." "Excuse me?" "I said I don't-" "I heard what you said drunkie," I growled. " If you don't owe me my money than who does?"

The tranie paused and looked at me evil glinting in their eyes. "My daughter, Mickey an only child." I raised my eyebrow and asked where I could find her at. "She work at the Foot Locker 20 minutes from here. And she's there right now." I glared. I knew tranie was up to something but I won't let the trance know that.

I'ma ask that girl a few questions and if I get her denial off it is with her parent. Ain't nobody gig time for snitches anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mickey's POV

10:25 am November 16th

I just finished ringing up another customers items and I sat there wondering how this people can be so happy. How did they find happiness? Through spending money and gaining products? It seems I'll never know. I was about to go on break, when my boss Mr. Johnson caught me. "There's a customer who requested you directly over near the Air Max Jordans." He whispered timidly and hastily. I nodded, soon getting scared, hoping it wasn't my mother.

I walked over to the Jordans and looked down until I bumped into somebody. I slowly looked up and my stomach hurt all over again. In front if me was the most dangerous man in all of New Orleans. August "Ace" Alsina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: second chapter lol most of my chapters will be one page chase I don't know how to make a story more than one page :$ lol

I'm not a tech person

But I do know I love y'all

Keep reading comment

Mickey aka TiTi