33

I was woke up by what sounded like a cart being rolled into the room, I sit up and see the nurse sit a tray on the table. I glance at Camila who is still asleep.

"Make sure she eats this" the nurse says with a smile before leaving the room, I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Dinah saying they can't be there till this afternoon cause Ariana and Shawn got sick.

I walk over to Camila and shake her gently being cautious so I don't hurt her injuries and stuff.

"Hmmm hey" she said opening her eyes with a big grin. 

"Morning, the nurse said you've to eat this" I said handing Camila the tray she looked at the food and shook her head sitting it down.

"I'm not hungry" she said and I just nodded and smiled. "Kiss me" she added with a smile slowly sitting up. 

I smiled and leaned in, I cupped her cheek as she ran her fingers through my hair, the kiss was full of passion and sparks. We both pulled away when we could no longer breathe.

"Have you eaten?" She asked and I shook my head, she grabbed her phone and called someone.

"Hey hailz can you bring Lauren some food when your coming up?........ Thankyou bye" she said and hung up the phone and put it on the table.

"Lauren?" She asked and I looked at her and smiled.

"I'm so glad your okay, you know I'd take a million bullets for you I mean I've took one what's another 999,999 odd bullets" Camila said clearly meaning it. 

"When you get out I'm buying you a bulletproof vest just incase you decide you wanna be a hero again" I said with a smile and Camila giggled then groaned in pain holding her side.

"Ugghhhhhhhhh" Camila groaned throwing her head back onto the pillow. "Hey you should go back to the hotel and shower and eat" Camila said with a stern face and I just nodded. I kissed her forehead and left.

I know your not meant to leave but it just felt so awkward like I love Camila but right now I just feel like I owe her one and I can build a relationship off of this situation. It doesn't feel right to me. I know what I'm doing may seem wrong, me distancing myself from Camila but it feels so forced from both ends.

I got back to the hotel and went to my room, as soon as I did I flopped onto my bed, as soon as I did there was a knock at the door. I groaned and went to the door.  I opened it and was greeted by a tall slim brunette with brown eyes.

"Hey" I said with a hint of confusion.

"Is this Laura's room?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Sorry wrong room but would you like to come in?" I asked and she bit her lip and smiled. I opened the door wider inviting her in.

"I'm Lucy by the way" she said taking her coat off.

"Lauren" I said with a smile, I felt some sort of connection and I knew she felt it too.

I don't know what happened but I found my self walking towards her and she placed her jacket onto the couch and I crashed my lips onto hers and she immediately kissed back. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and moaned when I pushed her against the wall for extra support, I smirked and pulled away from the kiss and started kissing her neck. She tilted her head giving me more room. I walked over to the bed reconnecting my lips with hers as I done so and I lay her on the bed and stood above her. She smiled and unbuttoned her jeans and I took of my top. She lay there with no top on and unbuttoned jeans, I pulled her jeans off and began kissing her inner thigh, I played with the hem of her underwear and just as I was about to take her pants off someone barged into the room.

"Hey Lauren how's Cam- holy shit what's going on?!" Normani said sounding annoyed looking at Lucy and I. She flung the coat back at Lucy and told her to leave and she done so.

" what do you think your doing?!" Normani spat. I stayed silent. "That girl is lying in a hospital bed because she saved your life as a way to prove she fucking loved you and you leave because she told you to rest and shower and eat and you come back a whole of 10 minutes and your eating something other than food how sick can you get." Normani spat.

"It just happened" I said bluntly. And she laughed.

"Yeah and Camila just happened to save your fucking life. Most girls get flowers to apologise for all the shit they get put through but Camila didn't go for flowers Camila went for a fucking bullet through her to apologise and to prove she loved you. And this is your thanks to her. I hope your happy cause I will be telling Camila and she will hate you cause I know I do" Normani spat and stormed out slamming the door.

"Fuck" I groaned flinging the remote off the bed against the wall.

Camila saved my fucking life to prove she loved me but I go and nearly sleep with another girl.

Ughhhhhh