Chapter 01

It was nice sunny day, in the school of SBCA it was lunch time for both the junior high and senior high. In the senior high canteen that is full of students who were either chatting on about different kind of things or eating their lunches. In the middle of the canteen is a group of friends that consist of 8 students; Jazzmen, Tricia, Ysabella, Adrian, Romina, Gabby, Alyana, and Patricia. All of them are good friends and are always there for each other.

But even if they are all happy one of them was hiding a huge secret that even if she wanted to tell her friends, she was afraid that they won't accept her and push her away just like her past friends blocked her away and treated like a demon or a monster.

~

Patricia's POV.

I was sitting with my friends for lunch but today I had a feeling that something bad will happened, something that will change my life today.

I then looked at my friends seeing them telling stories, laughing at jokes, or eating their foods. I didn't even have an appetite for eating right now so I'm just playing with my foods but I may eat it later at the bus.

"Pat aren't you going eat your lunch?" Someone asked so I looked who asked me. And I saw Ysabella and the others looking at me.

"I'll just eat it later, I don't have the appetite to eat right now." I said to them so that it can ease there conscience. All of them nodded understanding my situation. Then I looked at my phone and saw that we almost have 10 minutes left before lunch time is over, so I start packing up my things and turned to tell my friends of the time. "Guys we have 10 minutes left before time, so we should start fixing our things." Then I got multiple replies of sure or okay and then they start fixing there respective things.

We then got up from our seats to go to the ramp that leads us to the ground floor and so we continued on until we reach our destination which is the third floor, and we carried on going to our room on the end of the hallway which is 103A.

But all of a sudden an earthquake happened then a crack like sound was heard, everyone in the rooms and hallway of the third floor was on the floor in the tuck and duck position. We then waited like 30 seconds before going out of the room and getting out of the building.

When we got out of the building we saw everyone avoiding going to the middle of the flied where a giant cracked ground was evident, and surprisingly smoke was coming out of the cracks then all out a sudden the earthquake happened again and the Crack suddenly open and a beast like figure was coming out of the Crack.

Its was as tall as own building which was in between 20 to 30 feet tall, with huge spiral horns, skin as red as blood, eyes as black as night. All of a sudden it started to talk.

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!", the monster asked which happens to be a guy, with the voice as low and scary as it can be. Then I looked everywhere but the demon and saw that a person was approaching the demon and i looked harder to see who the person was and it was one of the senior high principal.

"WE DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR DAUGHTER IS...." the principal shouted so the demon could hear what he was saying. "MAYBE IF YOU COULD GIVE US THE NAME OF YOUR DAUGHTER SO WE COULD HELP YOU FIND HER AND YOU COULD LEAVE US ALONE.", he finished saying to the demon who was looking down at him in disgust.

"FINE", it said and rolled its eyes at us. 

"THE NAME OF MY DAUGHTER IS....." the demon stop talking and had the face that looks like it was thinking of something.

"No, how about I convince my daughter to come out on her own." It then looked around the crowds of people that was gathered around but also had kept their distance. "By killing each and everyone one of you until she comes out that would make it more fun. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!" It said as everyone screamed and then humanoid like demons started to appear and starts to block every exits around the campus.

Everyone in the school both the faculties and student are now trapped in the school with the king of all demons in hell as their captor.

"Now who should I kill first?" It asked himself then looked around and saw its target. "You boy will be my first target." It then grabbed the boy that was in front of many girl students and brought him up to his face "Your name boy!" The demon asked the boy "It's Johann you demon, and may you go back to where you come from. You will not take any of us for we are the children of God and we don't need demons around here"

Johann.....

I should stop this before he gets hurt becuase of me.

"AHAHAHAHHAHA your presious God will not do anything to save you" the demon laughed and looked at Andre again. "Now time to DIE!!!!!!" it shouted. And it shocked me to do something about it.

"NOOOOOOO DADDY! STOP IT NOW!" I shouted bravely and bowed my head and clenched both my eyes and fist. I started to breath heavily then breath deeply and opened my eyes to see everyone made a path way for me.

"Ahhhhh, finally my little princess spoke up -" my dad said as he looked around "come now to me Liliana" then gestured for me to go to him.

As I started to walk with my head held high I saw my friends or what my human name Patricia's friends not only looking at me in fear but as well disappointment and betrayal, as i keep on walking i can smell the fear around me but then I stopped at what looks to be a black glowing line.

Deciding to cross the line it will change my destiny on this earth and status with my human friends.