Niall Horan Fanfiction - You & I

Hello, my name is Lucy Pendragon, I’m 16years old. i’ve been through alot, my mom died when i was 6years old, my dad left my mom when i was 1, i lived with my grandmom till i was 13. She died too. I don’t have any family left. Harry was my first boyfriend and my first guy that i did it with even through i was almost 14, he was 16 then. Ever sinds then I’m ‘adopted’ by Harry Styles mom. yes,THE Harry Styles, and yes also the first boyfriend. She was my mom her BFFE back in time and she was like my second mom. Harry is kinda my brother, well, for me he is, he treats me like his little sister. and he’s waaaaay over protective. sometimes it is annoying through. I’ve never met his bandmates of One Direction, i’ve been too their concerts but everytime they wanna meet me he ask his mom to bring me home. it hurts but i know he just doesn’t want me too get hate by the fans cuz they don’t know who i am. I have a boyfriend and his name is Jack. He treats me like shit, he abuses me and other bad stuff, but i’m scared to tell Harry nor his mom, i’ve tried to break up with Jack but he get’s mad and i’m scared of him, that’s one of the reasons i can’t leave…

Now i’m getting ready for Harry his concert, this is THE day i’m going too meet his bandmates… wish me luck! xoxo L. Pendragon