A Painful Past

Tyler

It's been three years since i last saw alice and all her freinds. "I have no idea where they are but ever since their disappearance three years ago, strange things have been happening around the world".

He seemed like life's just been normal for him. But i wouldn't know what normal is to him. He kept pressing "what kind of weird things" he looked intrigued "do you want me to tell you all i know" i asked " might as well" he replied.

I thought back to the day they were found after they went missing for a week. "It'll be alot to remmember" i tell him "i'm sure i will be able to handle it". I took a deep breath and told him every thing i know. "First a local car park is engulfed in flames and no body knows why. Rumers have it a burning man throwing balls of fire was the cause" i look at him to make sure he was listening. He head a serious look on his face as if that sounded familiar.

"A few weeks after that a off the grid complex explodes mysteriously, then late last year a popular hotel in New York... it ahhh..."

....

Zac

It took me a second to realise that tyler had trailed off. I crouch in front of him and noticed that he was quietly crying. "Are you alright" i ask him he nods his head and continues "it was just a regular day of the week. I was getting ready to catch the bus home from school because my mum and dad were in a hotel in New York. i video called my mum to ask her what they did that day. She put me on to talk to my dad because she left something up in the room. She had just walked into the building with my dad talking to me still and then..."

He sniffed back a sob. "Then the screen and sound cut out for a second because of the reseption and when it came back on i saw... i saw..." he trailed off again when he looked back he had teirs in his eyes "Thats when i saw my dad trying to pull my mum out from underneath a peice of the ceiling".

He took a shaky breath "and i could still hear her screaming when a man came out of nowhere and..." he paused " HE SHOT THEM BOTH AND LEFT THEM THERE TO DIE!!!" he shouted at me with such rage it sounded like it was my falt. Then ryan came over sat down next to him put his arm around his shoulder and started to comfort him.

I stood there in shock "You saw your parents die" i said in complete pitty. Then ryan spoke "he didn't just watch his parents die" he looked me dead in the eye and i almost flinched. "He watched his parents get murdered" but tyler kept talking "and thats not the worst part, after the guy shot them he came over and picked up the phone... and he looked right at me and said 'you suffer with me' and then ended the call".

I decided to stop asking questions just as the bell rang telling me that i have maths now ryan and tyler.

....

Ryan

Maths was ove like it never even happend. Tyler was still a bit on edge from the conversation at lunch but it looked like he was more focused on what was going to happen this afternoon.

Thats when the bell rang and released us from this hell hole. Allowing us to go home and get ready for a long round of air soft that would lead into the night. Finally we will be able to see who is the best shot between Tyler and Zac. The most accurate two in the group.

....

Whats up my people. Sorry i was M.I.A for a while school was tough and i had to go to a archery contest in Narangbar. So i'll say it again im sorry it took so long. Also did you like the POV i did as ryan if so let me know in a comment or message. But as always i hope you enjoyed and i will talk to you all later.

I'm also going to be asking a random question at the end of each chapter.

Random question: if you could choose one weapon what would it be?

Yours truly MoonShadow76