Prolouge: An end for a new beginning

Shuichi's POV

     It's black. Everything was black it's really suprissing indeed. Is it  really the end? Did danganronpa really ended? I felt a fading voice calling for me as I regain conciousness.

"Shuichi! Wake up!" The voice said. I opened my eyes slowly and was suprised of what I've seen... The faint voice I heard came from the one I cared so much.... It's Kaede Akamatsu herself.

"Shuichi!" She hugged me and her tears are falling down. I felt tears start to drown my eyes and put my hand on her, hugging her back.

"I missed you so much Shuichi.." She said.

"I...I missed you too... Kaede-san." I replied. She release me from the hug and smiled. I felt the joy in her eyes, relieved about my state. Besides Kaede-san, Amami-kun was there holding my cap.

"Hey there Saihara-kun, glad you're awake." He said while putting my hat on my head. I smiled as others were there Maki, Kaito all of them was there and they are alive. I smiled as tears fall down. I missed them... No matter what... They are my friends... my only family. As I were wiping my tears. I realised. Someone is missing. It's Tsumugi-san. Why isn't she here? Why are we here without her? Is it because she's the mastermind?

  As I looked around, it seems that all them woke up in this room, with a big television. The television shows 'INITIALIZING 99%'. It seemed weird enough.

(TIME SKIPPED)

    The television started to glitch and show us what it seems to be a chibi face of a character. Kinda remind me of Gonta's Alter Ego.

"Hi, My name is A.E.." They introduced themself.

"Where are we A.E?" I questioned.

"Oh, about that.. You're now in a place called "The Watching Room". It's a little messy since Author-san have no time to clean it... " A.E explained.

"Why are we here you bastard?!" Kaito shouted. Rantaro placed his hand on Kaito's shoulder and start to calm him down.

"Eh? Bastard? Oh.. sorry if my appeareance make me look like a threat. It's just how Author-san designed me.. And by the way, you were here to experience paradise or rather a second chance..." A.E answered.

"Paradise? Second Chance? what are you talking about?" I questioned. I was really confused of what they said. Paradise. A second chance?

"Well basically since all of you know now you're in a fictional world and everything is fictional. Author-san, also known as one of the fans of all of you decided to create an alternate universe where the killing game hadn't been hosted at all. You all will be given memories of what you'll be playing as in this alternate universe. Don't worry there will be no killing in this universe you all are safe there.." A.E smiled

All of us were suprised when we heard of it. I was intrigued of this universe. A universe where there's no deaths. A paradise, a second chance and a new hope.

"Well since there's nothing to talk about let us begin." A.E then suddenly flashed a light. And then suddenly.... The world went black again....