Part 12

Different languages - Korean : English : Chinese : Thai : Japanese  

I woke up the next day, barely able to keep my eyes open. Maybe I worked way too late into the night.

Well, if playing videos games with Eunsook Unnie count as working then yes. I'm sure I learnt something.

Savoring the warmth of my blankets I laid in the same position for a good 5 minutes. Finally shaking of the early morning drowsiness, I rolled over to read my alarm clock, stopping before falling off.

8:15 am

Good. Manager Unnie said that we had to leave at 9:00 am. Completely content I flipped back over only too find I rolled more than I thought. Once again, I fell on the cold wooden floor.

(That was dedicated to my friend @YoyoTheFroyo8, who asked to stop falling off the bed. I promise that will be the last one for a while)

I stood up, stopping for a second to get my bearings. Then I made my way to the bathroom. We were filming some teasers for our song and we would get outfits when we arrived. Knowing I didn't have to put much thought into my clothes I just threw together whatever I could find.

(Pic above)

I looked in the mirror and sighed in relief that I barely had to do anything. Hair and make up would also be applied at the filming locations so no need to do anything. I brushed my teeth while listening to some Seventeen song. I think it was called 'thanks' or something like that. Checking the time it was 8:40, so I picked up my phone to scroll through Instagram.

*****

@official_Y/N

Hello everyone

Hello everyone. Sorry for not posting but some exciting things are happening! 😆😁.

#SECRETS #ComingSoon

Liked by: @saythename_17, @weareone.exo, @bts.bighitofficial, @got7.with.igot7 and 150k others

Load more comments

@taekook_forever 

I bet she is going to be an idol!!!

@satansoo24

OMG you are soo pretty

@Y/N_is_a_cutie

You: Beautiful in every photo

Me: A potato

@hater2001

Why are my oppas liking? Stay away Y/N

@17_scoups_of_icecream

I wonder what the surprise is? ✨

@Y/N_is_love