Breaking For You

Hello!  Friendly Introduction there.

So this is my first one shot so I’m warning you it could be a tiny bit off on what it should be but I’ll let you be the judge of that.

I literally came up with the idea at 2 o'clock last night and I really wanted to just have a go at a one shot.

I was supposed to be updating I'll always run with you (My other Eremika Fanfic) this weekend but my beta reader didn't have time and I didn't want to upload it raw so I didn't. I'm hoping that it will be up this week when she's done with it but until then I needed to post something so basically this is it!

Okay I waffled there, but yes, first one shot

Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER - I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHT TO ATTACK ON TITAN JUST A FANFICTION. IF I DID WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN *Evil laughter in distance*

-

Breaking For You

(Mikasa's POV)

The Scent of dust after rain wafts through the air as the day closes to an end. The harshness of the sun’s heat disappears beyond the looming walls giving way to night, the stars dotting in the sky overhead.

I can't remember the last time it was this peaceful.

I can't remember if it was ever really peaceful.

My body aches from the harsh training I've been pulled through all day. Levi insisted on me training nonstop, saying I wasn't trying hard enough. The amount of times I wanted to murder him there and then was unimaginable but I held my control. I did what I was told and worked, now I'm paying for it.

Everything about me yearns for sleep but yet my mind won't stop ticking. I can't seem to settle. I almost want to run, but where is there to run to?

I sigh and walk out of the survey corps HQ drawing my scarf around me tighter as the wind wisps past my cheeks, flushing them pink with the cold.
Looking down the street while walking, I notice how looks run down everything.
Buildings are crumbling and vines climb high on a lot of them forcing them to sag, almost looking a little sorry for themselves.Yet they still stand to support the families who live within their walls.

My mouth twitches into a slight smile as I laugh to myself at how the buildings remind me a little of myself.
Sad and tired but still going.

Turning my back of the buildings, I walk out of the small village and into open fields heading in the direction of the wall. Maybe I need to climb to wall to relax myself. Looking over the looming thing may make me feel slightly less trapped than I already am