128) Last one

Kendall:
The test results are here.

Me:
Really?

Kendall:
Ofc.

Me:
What does it say?

Kendall:
Not so fast.

Me:
What do you mean?

Kendall:
How will I know you won't leave Harry if he's the father?

Me:
If he is the father than why would I still be with a man who has a child? I'm not some side chick. Plus, the babies future is on the line.

Kendall:
Ok. Have you told Harry?

Me:
Yes.

Kendall:
You sure?

Me:
No and he doesn't need to know. Just tell me the results.

Kendall:
You're so impatient. I need to clear things up first.

Me:
Fine. Hurry up.

Kendall:
What will you tell him if he asks you why you're breaking up with him?

Me:
I'll think of something.

Kendall:
Like what? Fake love Kendall and the baby but love me for real so we can ditch Kendall later?

Me:
Do you seriously think that I would do that?

Kendall:
Idk.

Me:
🙄 I'll tell him that it just isn't working out.

Kendall:
As if he'll believe you.

Me:
Fine, we'll make a new chat. I'll talk about how I want to use him to get fame. You show the screenshots and then send them to him. The rest will be history.

Kendall:
I like that. It makes you look bad.

Me:
Oh come on Kendall. You're a mother now, why are you doing this?

Kendall:
Because I love harry.

Me:
You think you do. Is it for the fame? The chance of being Mrs Harry Styles or something?

Kendall:
No, you don't know anything about me so don't act like you do.

Me:
Fine. What are the results? Tell me quick so I can get this over with.

Kendall:
Nope, first make a new chat and start talking. I need those pictures in my hands before I tell you. I haven't even looked at it myself.

Me:
What? You seemed sure it was Harry's.

Kendall:
I am sure. Who else could it be?

Me:
Maybe rocky?

Kendall:
Oh please, we broke up before we even got in bed.

Me:
Ew tmi.

Kendall:
Well?

Me:
Fine. You better not lie to me.

Kendall:
Ofc. I'll start a new chat then. I'll send the results to them in there.

~15 min later~

Me:
Hey babe?

Harry:
Yeah?

Me:
I need to tell you something. Come home?

Harry:
What's wrong?

Me:
Nothing, just come over? Are you done with Cameron?

Harry:
Yeah, I'll be over soon. I invited Cameron over, is that cool?

Me:
Can you come alone?

Harry:
What's wrong? You're scaring me baby.

Me:
I'm sorry.

Harry:
What?

Me:
Congratulations.

Harry:
What r u saying?

Me:
...

Harry:
Lydia?

Lydia Elizabeth Roy?

Lyds?

Lyls?

L?

Ayoo loser?

Baby?

Love?

What's up? You're making me freak out. Are you okay?

I'll be there soon. What r u doing?

I'm almost there. Just give me 10 more minutes. This Uber driver is so slow.

Where are you?

Where r ur clothes?

Babe?

Where is your stuff? I swear it's not my baby. Did u get the dna results?
Seen

-You have been blocked by this contact. You may not be able to message the person any longer until they have unblocked you. Your message will not be sent.-

Harry:
Lydia, I love you.
Please come back.
Where r u?

A/N:
Omg!!! It's finished. My first book has finished. The story hasn't ended so don't think this ends on a sad note because we still don't know who @butterflygxrl is... or do we? 😏 I'm so glad you guys have stuck with me until now. Thank you so much for reading. I want to thank the following people for reading and continuously voting on my book.

eroticlana

MennaAlyxX

zarryswerve

rheanna789

@princessduke

Katherine_Tommeraas (she has a Russian translated of this book so if you want to you can check that out. 😊 I forgot to mention that earlier.)

@janestyless

@Uzakenhaz16 (when you voted, I woke up to this ↓ 😂)

The second book will be published tmr!!! I'm making the cover atm too

The second book will be published tmr!!! I'm making the cover atm too. I hope you guys will support me on that journey as well. That would be very well appreciated.

Of course I'm grateful for others who have read my book as well so shout out to you. I hope you liked my book 1. Anyways, have a good night or day. Bye ya'll!!
♡♡♡