Alternate Ending 1 ~ Dawn

Dawn's POV:

I finally woke up from that nightmare. It felt so real... it was like I actually died. "Oh, you did... four others died because of your escape. Eventually everyone will forget that they even existed! One of them possibly lived... but he feared his own death." Dreamlox explained. "Dreamlox? Why are you here anyways?" I asked. "Oh, I wanted to say that you're lucky that you escaped. Also, there's something I want to tell you about. My name is Nightmarelox. I wasn't Dreamlox, I was just pretending to be him." Nightmarelox replied. I suddenly remembered something. I remembered that there was someone that I knew in that nightmare... but I couldn't remember his name. I can't remember him now... it's like... he never existed. I heard Nightmarelox whispering, but he was singing something.

The second Alice was a fragile man of the butter

The broken echo of the lies within demented words

He sung his twisted melodies to all in Wonderland

Creating the image of the sick and the disturbed

Deadly yet so beautiful, a voice just like a rose

Was shot by a madman, who silenced him to death

Single rose bloomed in his place, with no music composed

With twisted grin, this dying man lay breathing his last breath.

Nightmarelox was holding a bright yellow rose in his hand. "Ah, the last real trace of Adam Dahlberg... the second one to die."

The yellow rose began to wilt in Nightmarelox's hand, he laughed at the rose at it wilted. "The little lonely spirit that's trapped inside of this rose will now disappear..." He dropped the rose and it stopped wilting... "How?" Nightmarelox said. He picked up the rose and it didn't wilt, he disappeared with the rose and was never seen again...

----------------------------------

This was the only thing that I could think of for an alternate ending...