Chapter 27

POV Lia

"Lia,Lucy need any help!"

We turned to the two voices that called us.

There stood the Hunters and Hybrids. I could see Paris with her long purple hair tied into a high pony tail.

Behind her stood Rosetta with her copper hair braided into a short French braid to just below her shoulders.

With them were a scary looking girl with scarlet red hair and another girl with long blue hair clinging to a Gray's arm, his raven hair and dark blue eyes piercing mine.

Levy was also there standing behind the iron dragon slayer I knew when I was little. With them was a guy with a red mark under his eye and blue hair.

(Laxus and Mira and the other fairytail members were there. And some sabertooth members. I'm not gonna explain how everyone looked. Lia knew all the dragon slayers from her childhood. She met them in different times of her life when she was looking for her and Justus's dragons, Marina and Frostus.)

I looked back at Justus who still had me pinned against the tree. I looked at the leather bracelet a made him when we were still young. It had turned black like Natsu's scarf. Their eyes weren't red like Justus's eyes when I last saw him.

I hate her! She took him from me! I looked over at the person responsible for all this chaos.

Melodie, she looked at me with her piercing violet eyes. Her platinum blonde hair hanging loosely above her chin.

The guy Lucy explained to be Zeref stood next to her his eyes were still red.

The others were fighting of Natsu. Until Melodie sent Zeref into the fighting.

They stayed away from me and Justus. I didn't need their help and Paris and Rosetta knew that.

Justus eyes still held regret in them. I felt a pain in my chest.

"Lia, I'm so sorry... I didn't...I couldn't stop her..." Justus said as if it pained him to speak.

Melodie looked at us. Justus's eyes turned icy again.

"I couldn't stop her from making me hate you. I love her." Justus said much more easily.

I felt tears in my eyes.

"No! You don't she's making you you say that!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip.

He tightened his grip on me." No she isn't. "

A tear slipped down my cheek as I started crying.

I saw the girl with long blue hair who had clung to Gray sneak up behind Justus.

"Water Nebula!!" She said as water came towards him.

I let go of me as he dodged the attack. It was now heading straight for me. I smiled as the water mage told me to run from the attack.

I swalloded the water attack. Aiming at Melodie, I decided to fire at her.

"Water dragon....ROAR!!!" It hit her and she wasn't very happy about that.

*time skip*

The dragon slayer and Gray were fighting with Natsu and Justus.

The two opposite dragon slayers were winning against the four dragon slayers and Gray.

Me,Lucy, Levy, Paris, Rosetta and the girl that saved me earlier were fighting against Melodie, who had multiplied into.

We were each fighting against three clones of her.