So It's (Real)?

"I'll leave you to sleep, good night," Arcenciel quickly closed the door before heading to his own room. Luckily, Meko fell asleep. He felt like that tomorrow, he'll be back on the streets of Washington D.C.. He was WRONG.

"What the...? IT'S REAL?" He looked around, obvious surprise in his loud voice. Somehow, the two other men in the house and factory place didn't wake up. Instead, a blind, green-haired person entered the room. Meko was confused, but guessed the blind person entered by accident.

"Where am I..?" The blind person asks, looking around blindly.

"Um... Arcenciel's guest room," Meko answers.

"You mean Mr. Homo?"

"Is that a nickname?" Meko felt like this was just going to be more questions than answers. "Er- moving on, what's your name? Mine's Meko." He felt like he could trust the other person not to murder him, as they were blind.

"Olivian, bitch." That feeling of trust left fast. Olivian fell and used tree magic to pick herself up. Meko, closely watching the blind person, understood their power was of plants.

Olivian summoned a tree out of Meko's ass and skiddaddled the hell out of there. Meko was HORRIFIED, seeing the true power of Olivian's magic. He didn't know how to handle it and called for help. Luckily, Arcenciel and Ilkie heard the cries for help and tiredly exited their bedrooms.

"That's one 'funky' dildo," Ilkie said, knowing what a dildo looks like.

"Just help me, you fucks," Meko snapped. Arcenciel somehow gets a fucking CHAINSAW from his hat and cut down the tree. He used a shovel to remove the rest of the tree, slightly discomforted.

"Uh, no homo..?" Arcenciel said after the ordeal.

Olivian passes by and sniffs loudly.

"Homo man???" Arcenciel ignored the call, as he hated that nickname.

"Don't ignore me, you homosexual. I know you're here, I smell your gay."

The tall man sighs. "Fine, hi. I'm not gay, though." He held his hat onto his head while saying that.

Olivian rolled her eyes, even though she was blind. "Yeah ok. I know you had sex. It smells like melted skittles."

"Why the fuck does sex smell like melted skittles?" Meko says, trying to make his existence clear.

"You don't know rainbow man, he's one strange fuck. He has dildos in that hat of his." Meko went back to being silent after that. He thought for a bit, and he hated what he was thinking of. Did he give Ilkie a dildo? He must've. The teenager shivered as his cruel imagination took over.

  "I swear, I didn't have... that. I just... Sweat a lot in bed." Arcenciel glanced away, sweating.

Olivian just tried to give him a blind, angry glare, but glared at a mirror. Nobody complained, and Meko tried not to laugh.