Bad Boy Can Dance

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I hate my Iphone. Don't get me wrong its a great phone and all but, it has its ups and downs. I got up and checked my phone. Currently, it was 5:30 am in the morning, I wonder whose this crazy to text me this early in the morning. I looked at the text and I smiled from ear to ear which, automatically turned into a frown. 

'I can't wait to see you Avalon!'-Jassey Bear

Okay, let me explain who "Jassey Bear" is. So, Jassey is my friend from kindergarden. His parents got a better job that payed well at California. At, the time I had average parents with average jobs. When, Jassey or Jason left he left without telling me or even, saying good bye. I was heart broken and felt like I was going to die but, I was only like 4 at the time so cut, me some slack here! After, he left my parents got a huge job offer. My dad was offered full owner ship of the one and only Wal-mart. We then decieded to move to Alabama. My dad was like a country guy and loved to ride horses. Once, we lived there my parents settled in  with a huge mansion and a butler. I love my life but, it isn't an ordinary life.

I frowned and ignored the text. I had to get ready to go to school. I got up and checked the time and screamed at the top of myl lungs. It was 6:30! I attend one of the highest schools in Alabama. That means it starts early and ends earlier than other schools. I then, heard our butler, Mr.Bringmenham rushing in through the doors holding his shot gun. Since, we live in Alabama its normal to have a house with a shotgun in it. He had a concerned face and then, asked whats wrong.

I replied "nothing just going to be late for school...again!"

He said "Ms.Avalon I suggest that you better hurry off and get ready. Breakfast with your parents today was a disappointment once again. You haven't showed up to breakfast in quite a while, Ms. Avalon. May I ask what has been happening lately?"

I shook my head and replied "No, Bringmenham there is nothing wrong just late nights of studying and homework thats all."

He shook his head in approvement. I ran to my closet and threw on my uniform which, was a green patterend skirt with a colored shirt, a tie and a green blazer. I grabbed a granola bar,my car keys and my book bag. I hoped in my baby which, by the way was a smokin' jet black dodge charger SRT10. Yes, I love cars but, I am still a typical high school girl. I ran into the school building and saw my two best friends Amy and Beyonce link arms with me. I smiled and acted normal.

"Hey!"They both said in unison as, if it was planned.

"Hi!"I said cheerfully with the same amount of happiness as they had.

"You are so in trouble! You were almost late. But, considering the evil witches at this school showing up 10 minutes before, school starts is late!" Amy said while, Beyonce nodded in agreement.

I rolled my eyes and replied "This school is way over the top! They need to learn how to roll like a wave!" I said while, my hands were making wave like motions.

They laughed and I giggled a bit. As, we were walking towards my locker, the school's jock or should I say "bad boy" Asher walked over to me. He rested his fore arm on the locker beside mine and said "Avalon right?" I rolled my eyes and replied "right!" I walked to class and he walked with me while, my best friends stood their shocked. Asher was being the annoying person he was and stopped me and said "Me. You. Date tonight! Your welcome!" I just laughed like a clown and replied in between laughs "Me -laughs- You -laughs- on a date?" I stopped laughing and became serious and said "You and I under the title as a couple will never happen in a million years!"

"Is that a yes I hear?" Asher screamed after, me.

"Hell yeah its not!"I laughed my way to class.

I sat down in the back which, was my usual seat and took out my books. I started to doddle until, my homeroom teacher told me that I was to go to the prinicpal's office. I gulped and walked to the principals office. I was scared for my life I thought I was sent there because of me dissing her son, Asher for not going on a date with him. I entered the office and waited until, Mrs.Callway was done speaking on the phone. She simply replied on the phone three words in a pattern; Yes, Okay and Understood. She put the phone down and told me that I will no longer be attending Hill Way Academy. I was a bit relieved a curious to know why. As, she continued the boring parts I listened to one part carefully. She said I should leave her at once, because I will be moving to California. I was happy and full with emotions. But, then I wondered how I would tell Amy and Beyonce. I would text them later or something. 

I walked to my car happly just, to frown and see Asher leaned against it. He smiled gladly and said in a demanding voice "Give me a ride!" I laughed not in a million years mommy's boy. I pushed him hard enough for him to stumble but, as the idiot he was he stumbled over his shoe lace and fell. I took that oppturnity and hop in the car and drove away. I was driving and singing along to the song SING by Ed Sheeran. I couldn't wait to go to California! Luckily, my parents were already there and Mr..Bringmenham was still at the house packing. Hopefully by tommorow my clothes will be at the new house. I pushed all the stressful things about moving the side and just enjoyed the fact that I will be moving to California! I just wanted to scream and shout and let it all out!