Harry his prank

The next morning, Harry woke up and saw Ron was still sleeping. He didn't forget the prank he did on him in The Burrow, so he was going to take him back. Harry went to the bathroom and filled a glass with ice cold water. He went to Ron his bed and flipped the glass right above Ron his head. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HARRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" Ron yelled when he woke up super wet. Blaise woke up to but Draco was still sleeping. Harry laughed and rolled over the floor. "What happened.......?" Blaise asked sleepy. "I-i-i took Ron b-back f-fo-for the prank he did on me once" Harry said laughing. Blaise laughed too while Ron pouted. Then Draco woke up. "Blaise, why are you talking to Weasel and Potter?" He asked. "And why are you and Potter laughing while Weasel is wet and is pouting?" "One, they are kind! And two: Harry did a prank on Ron." Blaise said still laughing. Draco rolled his eyes and went downstairs to the Great Hall. Blaise followed him. Harry and Ron waited for Hermione and then went to get breakfast.

In the evening

"I'm gonna get you back Harry!" Ron said while Blaise and Draco were sleeping. "Nuh uh Ron, you're not gonna get me!" Harry said while going in his bed. After half an hour of talking they both went to sleep.

Ron: Why the prank.....

Me: Because i wanted to! Oh and everyone, sorry that it's so short again!