Chapter Sixteen

It hurts seeing him so sad! I don't like this one pit! He doesn't deserve this at all. Maybe just maybe there something I can do! I have to make him feel happy and want to live! I love him and I will always beside no matter what but I just have to try! I won't let him go!

When I woke up this morning the sky was gray and it looked like it might rain soon. Robin was outside witting for me and I was almost ready to meet him. I graded my umbrella and walked outside. I locked my door and walked over to Robins car and then opened the door. "Hey!" "Hey, Are you ready to meet him?" "Yeah! I can't wit!" "Great!" He added as he was driving.

When we got to the concert there was a lot of people witting at the fount doors. "It's going to take forever to get in!" "No, it won't." What do you mean? Just look at that big crowd" "I know! I got us the V.P pass!" I gave him a really big smile and side. "WHAT!" "Yeah! I have them right here! That's why I'm parking over at the back doors!" "I can't believe you got us those!" "Me either! They were the last two and It took me a long time to get them!" "Thank you so much!" Anytime!" I gave him a hug and we both got out of the car. I closed my door and he locked the car and he walked over to me and graded my hand. We walked over to the back door and Robin showed the guy standing their our tickets and he let us in. We walked over to a group of people that also had the V.P pass and witted for someone to tell us what to do next. "I hope he plays what do I know! It is my favorite some of his!" "He might!" He added as a lady was walked over to the group. "hello everyone! Welcome, and I hope everyone has a great time and this time we ask everyone to follow me over to the room where everyone will have five minutes to take photos and get to know him!" She gave us a smile and started to walk in the same room she walked out of.

The room was pretty big and it had around ten chairs and a big grey table with a pack of water on it. We all got in a line and one by one we got to meet in a little room in the back of the room.

 We all got in a line and one by one we got to meet in a little room in the back of the room