▍現実へようこそ。

it's crap I know, but damn my spring break gone fast.

-

|WELCOME TO REALITY.

     The whistling wind swept over the dead streets of Tokyo, ruins spewed about from the aftermath of chaos

     The whistling wind swept over the dead streets of Tokyo, ruins spewed about from the aftermath of chaos. It was like a ghost town—silent in the wake of a gloomy night. So silent, that not even the deadliest animal dared to make a sound, afraid of alluring any potential danger lurking in the shadows. There was no hope for a broken-down society like this—almost everything was scorched to the ground; the constitutional monarchy was brought down with it, as the cowardice government went into hiding.

What a shame! Leaving the weak to defend for themselves, out where the cruelest beings are hungry for blood, that was tainted on their hands, and even greater dangers itched for flesh between their teeth.

Yet, despite surrounding by the omnibus, eerie silence, a harsh whisper lightly bounces against the walls of the small—narrow alleyway. " Hey, hurry up, and get your slow ass over here! " The older adolescent quickly gestures you over where the edge of the alleyway ends. You complied, the soft thump increasing in your ears, as you press yourself against the cool brick wall, silently waiting for instructions. " Okay brat, you need to be quiet as possible. No mistakes, unless you want to die of course. "

Emitting a small grunt from your throat, you followed behind the girl, now exposing yourselves to the ruins, and search for a fairly unscathed supermarket. Just find a building with supplies, raid it, and mission's done. " This place really has gone to shit now. " Minene murmurs to herself, cautious eyes skimming throughly for any rundown stores. " Well, it wasn't for those damn intellectuals, we wouldn't be in this predicament. "

Swallowing thickly, your hand ghosts over the gun pouch at the sight of a fairly built market coming into view; anxiety wells in you. Will there be one of those things there? A shitty bandit? You shivered at the very thought, but it's either do or die. " Jackpot. " The young woman smiles in triumph, fastening her pace with an anxious you now along side her.

Minene signals you to stop, then peering inside the store, she curses under breath. It was pitch—black inside, she can hardly see. " Great. Now our flashlights come into use, right? " You exhale, tentatively pulling out a small flashlight out of your pocket. Going through a dark place with only a small dim light, not knowing the chances of getting shot at, mugged, killed or possibly eaten? That's a death wish! The purple—haired once again smiles slyly, swiftly attaching the flashlight onto the gun. " Damn right, so keep your guard up, and don't drag us down, understand? "

" Y-yeah, understood. "