1

"Oh give over Dion!" I laugh at the blonde haired boy playing with my hair making it messy.

"No its too soft." I giggle as a door shuts, we turn our heads to Reece.

"What you guys doing?" He asks taking a sip of his beer.

"Hes playing with my hair thats all Reece."

"I just dont want you like doing it in my backyard thats all." He sits next to the pool dipping his feet into the water splashing slightly.

"Reece whats wrong." i make Dion let go of my hair and sit next to him,  hes looking down at his beer, now I know somethings up, hes never like this.

- - - - - -

"Reece I..."

"Hey Reece what you doing?" Dion asks putting his arm round my waist.

"Dion can I talk to you like on our own?" I ask feeling bad about Reece, he just asked me to prom, hes my best mate, more like a brother and ive already said yes to his best friend, how does that make me feel eh?

"Sure thing." I look at Reece mouthing 'Sorry' but he just ignores it looking at Dion and walking off crossing his arms pulling his fringe down from the quiff, great, put Reece in embarrassment why dont you Lex, for fuck sake.

I go to an empty classroom with Dion. "Dion, Reece just asked me to prom, I said no cause im going with you but I feel really bad."

"Why? It's his loss I asked you first right?"

"Yeah. Right." I look down but my face gets pulled up by a finger.

"Dont let it bother you okay? I'll sort it, hes my best mate too remember, were Harry Potter, im Ron, hes Harry and your Hermione." he winks which makes me giggle.

Reeces pov

I hate myself. I had to fucking embarrass myself didn't I, im so fucking stupid, I run to the toilets and comb my hair down giving myself a fringe instead of an awkward quiff, how could Dion do that to me he knows I like her, its not like he has a sister I can just mess with to piss him off isit? like he always said, hes the Ron out of us all, the bastard.