America x England (USUK):Thousands of miles and some papers

It was strange today.Something felt dense.England was at home.He was watching the wonderful pale-pink roses through the window.Their purity reminded him of someone.Years ago,many years ago,there was a little thing,a little roses-like pink ball that made him feel like the king of the world.The little ball,with beautiful blue eyes was America.The New World,the promise of a better life,a better world.But,soon,the little ball turned into a sorrowful mess.

   England felt a thrill in his chest.He hated what America became.The pure little boy turned into that bad boy,the boy that use to swear and the boy that isn't what he have raised.No.He changed.Maybe the pain of being snatch from the Mother Nature,or the pain of being a slave...Anyway,he changed.Since the Independence day,America pushed himself far from England.Further and further and further,till they were unable to feel again the strong bond that once existed.

   The older nation erased a tear formed in the corner of him eye.It've been a while since the day America decided to be a nation.Also,the truth that now English is the only bond between them drove England insane.He missed the little boy that would cuddle in his arms,the little boy that would find him wonderful.

   America was home,too.But not in England's home.America was in his own home.Far,far away from England,far away from the past and from the times when he loved England.He wasn't fine.The wind that day made America remember the first time when he've met England.It was also the last day of Mother-Nature's protection.He remembered the beautiful,large plain.The clouds had been so long,colored by the freedom of the eyes.The grass was too green to be real,that kind of green that you can find in a fanart.The sky was so blue,reflected by the little kid's eyes.There was no difference:you couldn't have knew:the eyes were the colour of the sky,or the sky was the one to wear the colour of the eyes.They were too blue,an ocean of freedom and peace.

  When we first saw England,he would had knew that he was different.He came closer to France,but his heart was with England.And,that it was.He returned to England.The moment when he embranced England for the first time was the moment when Mother-Nature's eyes left a tear:because she knew.She knew that America would follow England,She knew that he would forget her.

  America remembered every moment of his time spend with his Mother.Yes,it was a wonderful time,but...the time spend with England...we wouldn't sell those memories for nothing in this world.

  Unknowingly,Alfred took a plane ticket and he went toward his old friend's house.It was a lovely afternoon.Arthur's eyes widened in surprise when he saw Alfred.More,Alfred came to his house.He quickly opened the door.Alfred woke up suddenly,like he was dreaming till then.

  -Hello,Alfred!It's been a while!

 -Ye-yeah!Long time no see!

As they spoke,the boys lay on the sofa.They could've seen the pale roses.

 -So,what brings you here?

America's eyes raised themselves towars England,only for being assaulted by tears.He was shocked by this.why that feeling,right now?

  -You felt it,too?

There was no answer.Only a tight hug.

  -I still love you,no matter what!You bastardI miss you very much!How could you leave me so alone?I was just a kid!Right now,I don't know if my choice was right!

  -It was!It truly was!You saved us in the WWII,also,you helped us and...

A pair of warm lips silenced him.They were desperate,like a wish of love.Once again,England recognised the little child he raised.His arms embranced America's neck,pulling him closer into the kiss.For the first time in years,the bond showed her sigh:An ''always in my heart'',like a spike hole on a wall.You can paint it how many times you want.It will still be noticeable.

-America...,said England breaking the kiss.

-What?

-Thousands of miles and some papers keep us apart,but a heart keeps us together.

-A heart that can travel  through time and space toward the times we were a family.

They both smiled,then hugged with tears in their eyes.Never the same,forever in the memory.

.............And the roses kept their colour till the end.............................................................................................