Chapter 9

B-Brendan
L-Logan
K-Karissa
N-Nicole
M-Mike
E-Evan
A-Andy

Recap
After Logan wraps up his vlog you and him get an uber to the Cheesecake Factory where you are meeting all your friends. You and Logan walk in holding hands. You guys forgot nobody knows you are dating yet. You walk in and see Brendan.

B: Hi guys. Ummmm what's going on with you two huh?

Brendan pointed at your hands which were interlocked. Oh snap! Well I guess we are going public right now.

L: Well me and y/n are dating.
—————————————————
M: Ha I knew it Logan! You guys are so cute together. I couldn't be happier for you guys.
A: Awwweeee. I love you guys!
E: I'm happy for you bro.
L: Thanks guys, but tonight's about Brendan and Karissa so let's celebrate!
Y/N: Yah let's do it.

You all sit down and order some food and drinks. You order your favorite cocktail and your favorite food. You all then start asking Brendan and Karissa about their future plans.

A: So where do you guys wanna go for your honeymoon?
K: Well I really want to go to Hawaii but I am letting Brendan surprise me.
M: Are you guys gonna stay in Los Angeles or move somewhere else?
B: Well I would like to stay in Los Angeles and continue to pursue photography.
K: Yes I would love to stay in Los Angeles to pursue acting.

Your food comes and everything looks amazing.

You guys finish your food and order some dessert

You guys finish your food and order some dessert. You and Logan decide to share some cheesecake.

Logan picks up the fork and feeds you

M: Awwweee why are you guys so cute?
Y/N: Stop it. We aren't. Hey Andy where is your fiancé Melissa?
A: She coming tomorrow right before the wedding.
Y/N: Good because I have wanted to meet her.

You all finish eating and try to decide which club your going to. When you all arrive you and Logan hit the bar.

L: I will have 2 of/your favorite drinks.
Y/N: How did you know that's my favorite drink?
L: I don't know. Just a guess.

You and Logan finish your drinks and you begin to talk with Karissa.

Y/N: So are you getting nervous for your big day tomorrow?
K: Honestly not really. I really love Brendan and I see a very long wonderful future with him. But the real question is how are you and Logan?
Y/N: Tbh I really like him. Like a lot. Even though I have only known him for like a week I feel like I have known him for years.

Just then someone behind you wraps their muscular arms around you and says
"I like you a lot too y/n." You turn around and give Logan a kiss on the check and then pull him out on the dance floor. A few hours later you guys go back to your hotel.

L: Hey y/n?
Y/N: Yah Logie.

Logan stares at you. Dang his eyes are so beautiful.

L: After the wedding tomorrow would you like to come home with me and meet my parents over Christmas.
Y/N: Of course Logie I would love to.
L: Unless you would like to spend Christmas with your family. I can come there first and we can go to Ohio after Christmas.
Y/N:  While actually my parents are living in Europe for the next couple years and I won't be able to see them for 3 more months so I am not going to Wisconsin for Christmas. Also I'm not really close to my parent it's kinda complicated.
L: Awwwee y/n you are welcome to come to Ohio to spend Christmas.

Logan pulls you into a hug. He sees you miss your parents a lot and he really cares about you. Logan pecks you on the cheek. You pull away from the hug. Your lips smash together and sparks fly.

The next morning you wake up in Logan's arms. You can feel Logan's shirtless body up against yours.

L: Good morning beautiful!

~Hey guys thanks so much for reading my book. I will try to post a new chapter  every other day and if you are liking what you are reading please leave a vote to show your support. Also if you have any suggestions please leave a comment.