Chapter 1

Gabriella's POV

"Gabriella" my mums voice slurred through the halls "you're home"

"Hi mum" I said not sure of her next move. You see, when my mum is drunk her mood can change almost instantly. one second she's sweet and lovey, then next she's cussing you out and slapping you for nothing.

"Darling, come on in. why don't you get dinner ready?"

"But we don't usually eat until 6, it's only 4:30"

"I said make dinner, your such a cocking little brat. do as I say! I'm your mother and even a stupid little bitch like you should know that what I say gets done without question!" she yelled as her palm came into contact with my cheek and I quickly obeyed not wanting another bruise for my first day of university tomorrow.

"That's better" she said calmly.

How can someone's emotions change so quickly?

Seeing as though we didn't have much food in I decided to make some spaghetti and tomatoes.not much but it will do. my mum probably won't even taste a thing since she's burnt off all her taste buds with alcohol.

After dinner, I went upstairs to pack the rest of my things for university. I'm going to the university of Manchester, which is the same as my brother goes to.

My brother, Finn, is 2 years older than me and is majoring in mechanics, whereas I am majoring in genetic engineering.

Anyway, I can't wait. not only am I majoring in what I've always wanted to at the university I wanted to go to, I am also getting away from my mum.

Which reminds me, I have to call Finn.

*ring ring rin-*

"Yellow" Finns voice speaks through the phone.

"Hey finn, we need to talk about you know what"

"Oh yes, so are we going to do it?"

"Yeah, I was thinking about doing it before I leave tomorrow"

"Great, I will meet you outside your dorm building okay?"

"Okay, see you then"

"Bye"

"Bye" I hung up the phone and finished my packing.

12 boxes packed Jenga style into the back of my car later,i am sprawled across the bed in my almost empty room.

'I can't believe I'm leaving'

I think to my self.

'I can't believe I'm actually doing this'

I start to think of all the ways what I'm going to do could go wrong.

Darn, my over-thinking mind. why does my life have to be so complicated?

"Ughhh" I groan into my pillow.

I'm sure it will be fine. I reassure myself. we will all get through this. and we will all be okay. we will all be fixed.

I grab my laptop from the bag on the floor and open it up.

'Hey guys,' I start to type ' so tomorrow's the big day. university and the big plan. I'm not sure how it will go down but I'm hoping for something positive.

'A lot of you guys have been asking my name but I can't tell you because this is an anonymous blog as I've told you before. I don't want anyone to know who I am because I'm scared you will judge my and I know the majority you've said you won't but there are still so many people who will and I do to want that. so thank you for accepting that. I'm gonna go now bye.'

I signed off and shut down my laptop.

As much as I want them all to know who I am, I just can't bring myself to do it .

I shower and change I to my pyjamas before laying down In my bed.

Tomorrow. I think to myself

Tomorrow's the day

///////////////////

Hey guys, that's the first chapter I'm probably not going to update until August-ish because I'm quite busy right now and ... yeah

please take the time to watch the trailer

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HPJJeK93GSA

thank you

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. please comment what you think and vote etc.

Byee