Klein x Reader - SAO (Lemon)

This is my first lemon so I'm sorry if it sucks lmao. I tried. 😂

Requested by: AddieItachiUchiha
Hope you like it!

(Y/N)'s POV

"Klein, stop!" I whispered/hissed at my boyfriend as he moved his hand to my inner thigh and pulled my legs apart slightly.

He's been teasing me all day with small neck bites when no one was looking, or placing his hand on my thigh and slowly trailing it up right to my pussy and rubbing me softly through my pants before moving his hand back down to my lower thigh. My face was flushed red all day and I had to cover my mouth a few times to cover moans that tried to escape.

Klein gave me an innocent look, "Stop what (Y/N)?"

I glared at him before punching him in the stomach, hard. He groaned, releasing his hand from my thigh and wrapping his arms around his stomach. Asuna looked at Klein worriedly, while Kirito raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged, "He was making prevy jokes again."

"I was not! I was being the innocent and kind gentleman I always am!" Klein exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and Kirito and Asuna laughed knowing the innocent part was a lie.

"I think I'm gonna head out now, I'm getting a bit tired. " I said standing up. "You coming Klein?" He nodded, and stood up waving at Asuna and Kirito. "See ya guys."

"Bye (Y/N), bye Klein!" Asuna smiled and waved with Kirito. Klein grabbed my hand as we walked out of the small cafe that we usually go to when we wanna meet up with everyone.

Once we were outside, I glared at Klein waiting for him to explain himself. He looked at me before turning his head with a small smirk on his face. "It's fun getting you all flustered in public, plus you look really cute when you blush." He said with a shrug. I took my hand out of his and crossed my arms, looking away from him, trying to hide my small, growing, blush. "Whatever.." I mumbled.

He chuckled before he suddenly stopped and lifted me up over shoulder. "What the hell Klein, put me down!" I yelled at him and hit him on his back. "Ouch babe, that really hurt!" He groaned out, "I guess I'll have to punish you when we get home~" I bit my lip and buried my face in my hands to hide my now even bigger blush, even though he couldn't see me. He smacked my ass before hurrying to our house, which thankfully wasn't too far away.

________________________________

Klein quickly unlocked the door when we got home, and put me down once we got inside, and closed and locked the door back.

I had barley stood up straight before Klein pushed me up against the wall and pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on the back of my thighs and squeezed slightly. I got the hint and jumped a bit so he could wrap my legs around his waist. He forcefully pushed his tongue into my mouth and grazed his over mine causing me to moan lightly. As the kiss got more heated, Klein grinded his lower region against mine and groaned into the kiss.

I pulled away, needing to catch my breath, but Klein trailed kisses down my jaw to my neck and stopped at a spot that made me moan slightly. I felt him smirk against my neck as he proceeded to abuse that one spot by licking and sucking on it, definitely leaving a mark I won't be able to cover up.

He pulled away once he was done and admired the work he'd done on my neck. I blushed and looked away from him. He chuckled and leaned in next to my ear, "You have no idea how much you turn me on (Y/N)." He lightly bit my ear as I gripped his shoulders trying to hold back a moan.

He then carried me up the stairs to our room, discarding our shirts and my bra on the way. He placed me on the bed and crawled in between my legs. He removed my pants and moved his head to the insides of my thighs. He placed small kisses from my lower thigh all the way up to my panties before stopping and switching legs. I hate but love it when he teases me sometimes.

Once he was done, he placed a small kiss on my panties and gave a slow lick causing me to moan and grip his hair tightly. I knew he probably had that handsome smirk on his face right now. "You're so wet and we've barley done anything babe~" He teased, looking at me with a grin. "Sh-shut up..." I blushed and looked away.

He finally took off my panties, and was about to pleasure me more, when I sat up and crossed my arms over my chest. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm fully naked, yet you still have half your clothes on." I pointed out, pouting a bit. He smirked and stood up, "Help me take them off if it bothers you that badly then~" He said, his smirk growing.

I scooted closer to where he was standing and pulled down his pants along with his boxers. His huge member sprung out and I bit my lip. I placed my hand on the base of his dick before slowly pumping it and looking up at Klein to see he had closed his eyes and was biting his lip. I smirked at his reaction and moved my hand at a faster pace, sticking my tongue out and running it over his tip. He groaned loudly and his hips bucked towards me.

He gripped my hair as I continued moving my hand up and down his length, going at a faster pace by the second. I soon replaced my hand with my mouth, taking in as much of him as I could. He thrusted his hips forward making me deep throat him and gag a bit. I tried relaxing my gag reflex as he continued thrusting into my mouth, gripping the sides of my head.

"Fuck (Y/N), I'm cumming!" Klein groaned out, releasing his load into my mouth. I swallowed most of it but some started dripping from the corner of my mouth. I licked my lips before looking up at Klein, and saw him looking down at me, a small blush forming on his face.

Klein pushed me back towards the center of the bed and opened one of the drawers of the small dresser beside the bed. He pulled out a condom and quickly rolled it on before positioning himself at my entrance. "Ready?" He asked, looking into my eyes. I nodded, giving him a little smile.

He slowly pushed all of his dick inside me, groaning into my neck. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Fuck, you're so tight." He hissed out, gradually picking up his pace thrusting into me. "I-I can't help it, you're s-so big!" I felt him smirk against my neck before pulling all the way out. I pouted and whined, "Why did yo- AHH~" I was cut off from finishing my sentence by my own loud moan and Klein roughly slamming into me. He grinned at my reaction before repeating it several more times.

I dug my nails deeper into his shoulder as my moans got louder with each mind blowing thrust. Klein all of a sudden stopped his thrusts, and put one of my legs over his shoulder. He then slammed into me, and the new position caused him to hit my g-spot perfectly.

I put my hand over my mouth to hold back my screams as he continued slamming his large length into me. "Klein, I-I'm gonna cum- Nghhh~" I moaned as he pushed into me one more time and I came all over his dick. "Fuck (Y/N)~" Klein gripped my waist tightly as he came inside the condom.

Klein rolled off of me and laid down beside me and pulled off the condom, throwing it into the trash bin beside the bed. He turned to me and wrapped his arm around my waist before I did the same, snuggling my face into the crook of his neck.

"I love you Klein." I mumbled.

"I know." Klein replied with a small grin.

________________________________

Oof I hope this turned out good for my first lemon, and that I didn't make too many spelling errors. 😅

Word Count: 1445