Chapter 35

It had been a week since I had chosen Finn over Louis. I hadnt had a decent nights sleep since but I couldn’t forget the things that Louis had said to me. They hurt more than I thought things like that could. I guess that it also hurt more because I came from his mouth. But I couldn’t think about this as it was in the past and I don’t think that I am going to see him any time soon.

I was currently trying to find a parking spot in the hospital parking lot. No I wasn’t going to visit Louis. I was going to visit Finn as I was going to help him get through everything that happened. I felt so guilty that his own brother turned against him, and at some points it was so bad that I couldn’t even look him in the eye. I did feel guilty that I left Louis like I did after he saved me but I didn’t have to end like that. We could have still been friends but he was the one that decided that he couldn’t be in the same room as me. I was still living at the boys house, in the room next to Louis, but I needed to change that for when he was released as he didn’t want me anywhere near him. I was hard to go on like nothing happened between us and thinking about him hurt me so much I thought that my heart was going to fall out of my chest, broken and disfigured but with time I'm sure that it would go away.

When I had finally found a spot, I quickly pulled in and then practically jump out of the car after turning the ignition off. I quickly walking towards the main entrance to the hospital, taking large strides so that I could get there quicker. Today Finn was going to find out whether he was going to get to leave the hospital soon. He still wasn’t able to do anything by himself but I had proposition for him and it meant that he wouldn’t be alone through his recovery period, stuck in a hospital bed. I pressed the ‘up’ button on the elevator and waited for it to reach the bottom so that I could take it up. For some reason it seemed to be taking quite a while and I started to become impatient, tapping my foot rather quickly.

“Are you visiting someone?” someone from the right of me asked. I turned to see a little old women looking at me with a warm smile on her face.

“Uh, yeah. You?” I asked her back, unsure of what to say.

“Oh no dear, I'm afraid that I have nobody that I need to check on.” She replied, which made my heart drop a little for her. “I'm actually here for a check-up. Been feeling chest pains for a couple of days and thought that I should get it checked.”

“Oh, well I hope that everything goes well.” I said turning back to wards the door which still hadnt opened.

Where the hell is it? Why am I this impatient right now? I asked myself, slightly confused at the last question as I was generally alright when I needed to wait for things.

“Well, this guy is very lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend.” I heard the women say and I turn to face her confused at to why she said that.

“Girlfriend?” I asked her, tilting my head to the side.

“Yes, judging by how jumpy you are waiting for this elevator, I guessed that it’s because you’re visiting your boyfriend. I noticed how you don’t have an engagement or wedding ring, so I just thought that you must visiting your boyfriend. Or am I wrong?” she asked.

“Ha, oh no, I'm only 17, 18 next month actually. I am visiting someone I care about, but he’s not my boyfriend. My boyfriend is-“ I started, but I paused at what I was just about to say. An image of Louis, suddenly popped into my head, and my mouth started to ramble without comprehending what I was saying. “My boyfriend and I are no longer together.” I finished, while wondering whether we could have even been considered boyfriend and girlfriend.