Liz's POV-Todd's Been A Bad Boi

Liz’s POV

“So, Liz. Lauren. Dani. I want you guys to meet somebody of mine.” Katherine said coming up to us.

“And why do you want us to?” Why would they give a shit to tell us anything about them.

“Because I have it and you don’t!” Katherine started laughing. “He’s my new boyfriend, Todd!” This so-called Todd came up to Katherine and basically eye raped her.

“Todd? Megan’s old boyfriend?” I asked. He looked at me weirdly as if he didn’t know what I was talking about.

“Nevermind.” I murmured.

Katherine rolled her eyes. “Whatever, see ya major losers.” Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

I swear when they were leaving, Todd turned back and winked at us. I looked at Lauren and Dani who didn’t seem to notice. I was probably imagining it. I have been losing sleep.

“Let’s just go get lunch.” Lauren said after a few moments of silence. She grabbed me and Dani’s hand pulled us to the cafeteria.

But as we were in line for lunch, my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and it was a text.

From Blocked Number: Wanna go out? ;) -Todd xx

I knew it.

Lauren’s POV (OMG!)

I swear, when they were leaving, Todd turned back and winked at us.

I brushed it out and pulled the girls to go to get lunch. I was starving.

Then my phone buzzed just like Liz’s, I pulled it out and turned it on.

From Unknown Number: You’re hot as fuck. -Todd xx

That Todd who was my sister’s boyfriend. The language of him is gross. I prefer to be called beautiful than, ‘hot as fuck.’

I grab a tray and get plates and cups for my food. I take mac and cheese with salad on the side. I take fruit punch as my drink. I like punch. Like how I will punch Todd’s face the next time I see him. That’s probably what Liz’s text got.

I groaned in frustration and some people look at me weirdly. I look back with mean stares.

Dani’s POV (Yeh?)

I’ve heard Megan talked about her ex-boyfriends before, especially about Todd. When Megan told us, she started sobbing because:

“He was my first boyfriend ya know? I left him without a word except a text message saying I was moving. I did so many things wrong. He was hot and everything I loved. Then I just left. I was stupid.”

When we were in line, Liz and Lauren got text messages and just as I was thinking it, I got a text message. I already had my phone in my hand. I turned it on and the message said:

U look sexy, u free 2 2nite? -Todd ;*

I pulled on a disgusted look and put my phone to my pocket. He’s gross. I gotta tell this to Lauren and Liz.

A/N: If you guys were confused in the chapter before the last one, the Cimorelli’s were with Liz, Lauren, and Dani. So they were going to do what happened in this chapter. And then after that, the Cimorelli’s went to visit Megan and do what happened in the last chapter. Sorry if that was weird. vote, comment, and have an aweCIM summerelli!

p.s. I won’t be updating on Tuesday probably. I’m on a plane by then. :D