Chapter 1 - Intro

SPELLING ERRORS I KNOW BUT THERE IS STILL MAJOR EDITTING HAPPENING. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The name is Liana Michal.

Let me give you a brief explanation about myself and my miserable life; I live in a foster home and I am 17 years old one more week until my 18th birthday and I'm leaving.

I was taken away from my mother when I was 13 because she was not "stable" enough to take care of me.

Well, I did survive for those past 13 years and I lived in a decent home; I'd say I was taking care off pretty well by that I mean the fridge was at least stocked up with food and I did all my homework.

My definition of "taking care of a child" is probably most likely different to many peoples.

My mother was a postitute and well my dad he was probably one the hundreds of guys my mom had slept with and she somehow "forgot" to use protection. Therefore making me an accident.

I'm residing in the most shittest foster home in the world with snobby kids and beds made of cardbroad (not literally) but you get the idea.

My "mom" is actually a social worker who treats us like shit and practically makes us her personal slaves she loves to target me. Why? I have not idea.

She has this thing about me where she loves to pick on me even when I'm walking by minding my own business.

She insists that we call her "mom" so that she can look good when she gets inspections and get her bonus.

Lazy c***.

"LIGHTS OUT!!!"

And there she goes with her high pitched annoying voice.

Gosh, I can never take that woman seriously. The stampede of footsteps going up and down the stairs was deafening and children shouting at eachother to move. 

One more week.

One more week til freedom.

You see ever since I came here I've lost a huge amount of weight because my "mom" cooking is horrible; she once tried to make pasta, the simplest thing turned into a life threatening situation. Literally.

(Yes,she nearly burnt the house down.)

Staring out the window which revealed my reflection showcasing my freckles and big emerald eyes.

I have the eyes of my mother she was beautiful lady; who loved me so much. At night she used to sneak into my room after she was done with one of her clients and slept in my bed with me.

When I was taken away from my mother it was the worst thing ever.

I can still remember mother screaming terror and reaching out for me crying for them to stop.

I can still hear her exact words in my head replaying clearly. It's hard to forget the desperation in her voice.

"GIVE MY BABY BACK! GIVE MY BABY! GIVE ME MY LIANA! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T THIS!!"

The police man was dragging me away; pushing me into a car and locking my door. My mother ran after the car but she soon became a tiny figure dropping to her knees  attempting to reach out for me. The car drove at a fast speed with the police sirens blaring. I refused to cry. I refused to let my walls; but I just couldn't hold it in any longer. I knew it would be the last time I would see my mother for a very long time.

************

Just thinking about that makes me feel so numb, my mother was my rock and I was hers. That's just how it always was. I promise one day I'm going to make it up to her.

The therapy right that I'm in is quiet helpful and is making me feel confident about myself. I'm slowly recovering. 

One thing that has returned that was missing for the past 5 years is...my humour.

It's back.

Let me make one thing clear...I'm actually a pretty funny person.

Aside from all the joking around. I have one question constantly in my head.

Will I ever be truly happy?

Author's Note:

First Chapter short but please tell me what you think! please comment!!

SPELLING ERRORS I KNOW BUT THERE IS STILL EDITTING HAPPENING. 

Fiyah xx