Chapter 5: The meetup

Tim and Dom were walking around, trying to find their friends. They had just found a tape that might explain how they would get out, but they would need everyone first. Just then, they saw a silhouette walk around the corner, it was Jaiden.

"Hey Jaiden!" called Tim. They all ran to each other and began to explain their situations to each other.

"Hey," said Dom. "If we can get the others, we can explain how to get out of here. Then, we could just forget any of this ever happened."

"We should also watch out for a person named Ian," explained Jaiden. "This dying guy told me that only one person could defeat him, and the tone of voice he had made him sound threatening."

"Well, if we make friends with him, he might help us not die," replied Tim. Just then, they hard loud stomping sounds coming down the hallway.

"We have to hide, now!" said Jaiden. They all ran into a classroom and all hid in separate spots. Tim hid in the closet, Jaiden hid under a desk, and Dom decided to wait in the blind spot by the door so he could ambush the hidden enemy. Jaiden heard the door creak open and a voice followed.

"Hello, is anyone in here?" The voice was surprisingly soft, not what she expected. Maybe this man was nice. "My name is Colin and I swear I'm not a threat."

"So you're not a bad guy," Dom said. "Alright guys, come out." Tim came out of the closet. but Jaiden remained hidden, suspicious of the man.

"So, why are you in here?" inquired Tim.

"Well," said Collin. "I actually have a way of getting to this place and getting out easily."

"Oh cool! Where is it?"

"I can show you, but first answer me this, do you know of a Joel?" Tim and Dom looked at each other, surprised by the strangely convenient question.

"Yes," said Tim. "But according to one of our friends, he died."

"Okay," replied Collin. "If you know who Joel is, then I cannot allow you to leave." Immediately, he managed to knock out both Tim and Dom, which caused Jaiden to run out of her hiding spot. 

"Why are you doing this?!" she asked him. 

"Isn't it obvious? I came here to finish off Joel, it would've been hard, but luckily you happened to run into him while he was going through a mental breakdown about Frank."

"Wait, that means you..."

"Yes, it was I who blasted his skeleton out, and it was I who put Joel out of his misery. And finally, I will be the one who silences the name of Joel forever!"

"Wait, you don't have to do this!"

"Prepare to be wiped out by Colin Mullin, also known as RevScarecrow, the third (now second) best streamer!

Next Chapter

Gento Gasmaskouken