boring in the office Part 1

im in the office. i dont know but i love to end the day, i dont know why but im boring. hummm. 

next... 

hello, i would like to pay this bill. 

ok. 

i take the bill and i think that if i pay better i dont have to have debt of the bills and the apartment... 

ok, take the money. take the money. ok, im fine. i dont know. idont feel fine... 

thank you. 

its ok. 

what next... this is my life, i stuck in this bank and i dont feel fine. i have to stuck here all my life until i dead... i just dont like that. and i have to wait until noon. 

finally, time to lunch. i have time to have time to destroy this life. im married the last year, and we fall in love because we love travel and enjoy that. we are decided that take a job until we persuit our dreams that is have our bussiness and travel a lot. we love that and have this job six months. i love at first this job because we pursuit our dreams and take the bussiness. but five months later, i dont like that. my husband at least like his job but i didnt. (thats i think in this days). i have thirty minutes for the lunch and the rest of the day in the same situation. i prefer leaving. 

its ending the day. its 5 oclock and i feel better. at least in an hour i could leave. i hae to count the money and everything and its fine. i could go and have the report of the money. i can go. i leave and my husband its waiting me in a restaurant near the office. 

isabel, you feel well? said my husband. and i answer that i dont feel well. you can leave, i said that just wait for have the money for the bussiness. he said that have to wait another six months for have the moneya and have the bussiness. i said that its ok, i hae to wait. and said that they dont paid well. he said that just wait. i said that i have to wait another 3 months for the vacations and when do we leave.