the best city in my world

its ok, its ok, i would like to travel so much more and enjoy this amazing world. 

the water its amazing and i love water in all over the world. 

the water was clear and i enjoy this amazing sea see all around: the neighbourgh with amazing houses and the streets with amazing buildings and enjoy a litle restaurant. it is amazing. have a litle tables and have a litle bar, and a wood chairs. we enjoy a wine and anther, and another glass of wine. 

we leaving of here, we talk with the owner, it is in the bar and tell his story. he work a lot and he saving a lot and when have money, he quit and have this bussiness, the bussiness have 2 years and in the night was full. 

this is 5 pm and we gong to donde fidel, a beautiful place that it is in the wall and have a wood chairs and enjoy this view, the wall, the city hall, the peter square amd hard rock cafe. we going to the hard rock cafe and took a picture there.

we going to our table and enjoy the bar, take a litle dance and enjoy the bar. we stay until night and take a little lunch in the hard rock cafe, take the lunch and stay there in donde fidel until 11 pm. 

at 11 pm we tired, we going tired because take the bath in the sea and have a litle drunk and took the walk until the hotel and sleep until the next day.