| Exposed |

This story is told in third person because idk

Third Person's POV

  Ladybug and Chat Noir had just finished fighting off a villain and they were left on top of a rooftop. Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous beeped, letting them know they were about to detransform. "Pound it! Oh, looks like this is goodbye..." Ladybug said with a sigh, but all of a sudden Chat grabbed her hand saying, "I have to know, I have to know who you are! Please Ladybug."

  "Chat, I-I'm sorry but our identities must remain secret." Ladybug said. They started to detransform and Ladybug tried to run around the corner but Chat didn't let go of her hand. They closed they're eyes, but Tikki appeared and saw who Chat Noir who really was. "Tikki! Oh no.." Ladybug sighed. "Well if your kwami saw me, then there's no reason for you to not know who I am." Chat Noir yelled, walking around the corner keeping his eyes closed letting Ladybug see her.

   "A-Adrien?" Marinette exclaimed, shocked at the fact that Adrien, the handsome, model, sweet blonde, was also Chat, a pun loving dork.

   "M'lady... May I open my eyes?"

    "Yeah.."

    As Adrien opened his eyes, he was delighted to know that Marinette was Ladybug. He loved both of them, and he was thankful to know that he wouldn't have to choose one.

    "I'm not what you expected, am I."

    "You're more than I expected Marinette!" He said, running up to hug her. Her petite body fit perfectly into Adrien's warm embrace.

   She hugged back, feeling a little better that Adrien was ok with her being Marinette. But at the same time she was still flustered her crush was hugging her, and that she actually hung out with him a lot, and oh my gosh, she's kissed Adrien Agreste.

    "I'm glad it was you Marinette, I wouldn't of wanted it to be anyone else." Adrien said, pulling out of the hug to look at her.

   Marinette blushed and looked away, never thinking this would happen to her. But Adrien took her by the chin, making her look at him, and said,

   "May I kiss you?"

   Marinette, shocked that he would even asked that, nodded and Adrien wasted no time filling the space between them.