2

we get to the airport and get on the airplane. the ride there was pretty long. it took us 6 hours so I had enough time to do whatever I guess. I listen to my favorite band called 'Why Don't We'. after that I fell asleep, when I woke up we were there.

"Kayla. kayllaaaa. KAYLAA WAKE UP!!!!" my stupid brother told me.
"you're gonna make us be late for our bus now get your booty up!"
"gosh ok ok dude chill"

my brother is usually a pain like that. he's the most annoying, Ethan.

we get off the plane and I'm pretty hungry so I go by chipotle and grab me some food. we get on the bus and drive to the car place. we haft to get a freaking huge van for all 11 of us. ikr we should get rid of some of them. dad won't notice...

I know what your thinking. how the heck are you going to get all your stuff there. the thing is all I pack was my close belongings and clothes and shoes. that's literally all I packed. dad said I could just buy more store when we get to our house. our dad is loaded. he's a doctor so you know he makes that good money.

we drive to our house and let me tell you. I was shook girl. I was like what house is gonna fit 11 people. well this house certainly looked like it would. lemme just show house huge this house is

 lemme just show house huge this house is

yeah ikr. here's the living room.

yeah ik I'm shook too

yeah ik I'm shook too. here's the kitchen.