Chapter 17

Bella's POV:

I'm overjoyed, Chase has been arrested and I'm back with my grandma and friends. Ash has filled me in on all that's happened during the time I wasn't here. Like how he met Raven and when he helped her babysit, real funny stuff..

"Louie and Lucas, Louie is quiet and pretty well behaved... whereas Lucas is very moody and kept on dropping his toy truck on my foot, he hates me..." We all burst out laughing and Ash rubbed his nape sheepishly.

"Yep! Lucas' first enemy, it was so funny but it's only his fault for nearly destroying his chances of using his todger!" Raven exclaimed and I looked at her confused, as did Jess and Evan. Ash whispered to me what it meant and I burst out laughing again, so did Jess and Evan when I told them.

"Aww that's so cute, you'll have to let me help you babysit next time." I told Raven to which she nodded.

We all talked and laughed for a while, when Ash tapped me on my shoulder.
I turned to look at him and he motioned for me to follow him, so I got up and followed him outside and to his car...

"We can't leave, what about the others?" I asked.

"They'll be fine, just come on." He replied grabbing my hand and leading me into his car.

The drive wasn't long, we stopped in the middle of the woods next to our special place. Ash interwined our fingers before leading me to the pond; the moonlit pond, may I add. The moonlight illuminated the pond making it glow a mixture of aqua and blue. It was mesmerising... I was suddenly taken out of my trance when I was pulled into a hard chest.

I looked up from the chest to meet Ash's nervous face, I gave him a confused look to which he smiled nervously...

"Bella.." He started and got down on one knee with a box? Huh? No he isn't proposing! Is he?! "...Bella I've liked you for a really long time now- in fact, since you saved me as a cub- when I say like I mean love, don't get freaked out but that's what it is and..and-" he rambled and I began to panick when he opened the box... I sighed in releif; rather loudly, when inside wasn't a ring but a necklace.

 I sighed in releif; rather loudly, when inside wasn't a ring but a necklace

Not just any necklace but a silver, wolf madalion necklace... it was breath-taking, he looked at me hopefully and then quickly rushed out:

"WouldYouBeMyGirlfriend?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He repeated slower with hope in his eyes.

I fake thought for a while and his hope began to fade away, taking him by surprise I jumped into his arms and we fell into the pond."Yes!" I said kissing his wet cheek and he grinned widely. Suddenly my feet were no longer in the water and I was floating in the air... I looked down to see that Ash had picked me up. He spun me around and I giggled, we splashed around in the water for a while before we decided to go home.

Before I walked back into grandma's house Ash put the necklace on me and kissed me bye. I waved and he sped off down the road, I dreamily stumbled my way back to my room..
____________________________________________________________
Chase's POV:

I punch the punching bag in my cell numerous times before a gaurd comes and tells me that I can make a call;

"A1A4 time for you to make any calls you need!" The gaurd yells banging my cell door. I steady the punching bag and make my way towards the door..

The gaurd shoves me all the way to the phone box and I growl audibly making him back off. I smirk and he runs out of the room, leaving me alone. I dial a number and wait for it to pick up;

"Hello?"

"Jay?" I ask.

"C-c-chase?"

"The one and only." I reply.

"W-what do you w-want?" He asks and I smirk at his tone.

"Awe.. ya know just to escape and go through with a plan that I've been thinking of for a while now.." I say slowly.

"What do y-you want me to do?" He asks still stuttering.

You see the thing with Jay and me goes a while back...

*flashback*

I was running through the woods when I saw two wolf cubs chasing a butterfly, I was bored so I decided to tackle one of them...

It whimpered to the other one, and the ash brown one ran off continuing chasing the butterfly. I began to scratch and bite the wolf cub beneath me, but after I was finished and gave the cub a wolfy smirk... I expected to see hurt and fear in his eyes but instead I saw vengenance and betrail.

So I made the cub a deal, I spare his life in return for his loyalty and he agreed.

*end of flashback*

So now he is my sidekick-sort-of thing and he is going to help me escape;

"Come to jail and leave me a care package, put some fire sprite in a toothpaste tube and they'll never know." I instruct.

"O-okay... bye Chase." With that he hangs up.

The gaurd walks back in and looks at me sheepishly, I give him a bitter-sweet smile and he cringes noticably. He leads me back to my cell and I wave with the same smile and he slowly shuts the door...

Idiot.
____________________________________________________________
A/N
Sadly this story is coming to an end...About 3 to 5 chapters left I think.

If you liked this chapter though...

Please:

Vote & Comment

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Xxx