First encounter

RINGGGGG~ "Yes finally college's over!! I can go home and rest!!" You say with excitement to your bestfriend Jennie

Jennie just looks at you says "look at you..why do you hate this life so much? I mean it's such cool life everything is so magical!!"

"Have you ever imagined a life without magic? Just a normal life??" You say with a questioning look.

"I'll never want to imagine that..life will be so difficult.. we'll have to work so hard for everything" she says with a sigh.

(Sighs) "Jennie that is what life means..all the hardships and ups and downs. That's what makes a person strong. In this world we are so dependent on magic you never know what life is actually about"

Jennie rolls her eyes "ah don't get started with you philosophies...hey btw There's this guy friend I have...and he is super CUTE!!! guess what...???

(Sighs) .... what?

"He likes you!!!" Jennie squeals.

"I have already told you...i am not interested in love.." you say with an angry tone.

"Yeah I know..but what if he's the one??? What if you'll like him back?" She jumps around excitedly.

"There is everything in this world except for true love" you say coldly.

"That's because you just got dumped by that bastard..he's a bastard but not everyone is like that. Give it a try y/n.. what if it's true. And you guys will last forever?" Jennie looks at you with concern.

"Ok fine I'll give it a try. But only one date. If I like him then we'll think about the relationship but if I don't you are never bothering me. Ok?"

"I don't about the bothering one but I'll tell him not to trouble you If you don't like him" she says sarcastically.

"Hmm fine"

Your POV: she is my bestie so I don't like making her feel bad. She's a sweetheart but annoying sometimes.
End of POV.

You and Jennie part your ways from the school gate.

It's just a usual boring day. Flying cars in the sky, you see two couples pranking eachother with magic, unicorns flying in the sky, cats and dogs with wings, rainbow colours scattered in the sky. Nothing new nothing exciting.

Your POV: What I would give for one normal day and life like those human beings we read in human tales..they are so lucky..I wish there was a world like that! Their lives are so different no magic powers no flying cars!! Just a normal life like in those human tales!!
                         End of POV

You walk upto a fountain and smell a little bit of apple and cinnamon.

"Oh so it's apple Cider today!! Smells so good. Yesterday it was strawberry milk" You say while staring at the fountain.

You grab a glass kept beside the fountain to drink some apple cider, but you feel a few drops of water fall on your head.

"Did the cats or dogs poop on my head?" You say a little annoyed.

You look up to see the clouds turned dark grey and it starts raining. You search for shelter and luckily you find a bus stop. You run up and stand under the bus stop.