Perspective

This chapter includes more of Mad and Virus, hope you enjoy :3

~~~~~~~~~~

MAD POV

"Uggghh..." I groaned, trying to break free of Virus's arm.

"Hm?" He grunted as he shifted over. "Oh, morning Mad!" he chimed in, already wide awake.

"Morning babe. I thought you had computers to hack...?"

"Nah, since the car incident last night shook Cry up a bit, him and Felix are probably taking it easy."

"A car incident?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, aren't you sore? I thought you shared any pain that Ryan has."

I sat up in bed, a large spike of discomfort in my neck.

"Oh, yep. I feel it now, Vi. Must've been pretty bad, huh?"

"Yeah. Wanna go check on them Maddy?"

"Ugh... I guess I should. I did promise you I would be nicer to them. And don't call me Maddy!"

"Good, lets go. We can make sure they aren't, ya know, completely broken!"

We got out of bed and got dressed. I had black ripped jeans and a purple hoodie, and Virus had on blue skinny jeans and borrowed my blue tee.

"Alright, ready? Remember going through materials can give you a headache."

"Mad, I've passed through millions of firewalls and survived coding errors. I think I can handle this."

"Alright, hold my hand you dork." I chuckled.

He firmly pressed his palm to mine and we pushed through the mirror, and fell on Cry's bedroom floor.

"They are probably sleeping on the couch since they aren't in here." Virus commented, looking at the empty bed.

"Huh, what was that?" I heard Felix's deeper morning voice call out.

CRY POV

"Huh, what was that?" Felix shouted. "I heard something, Ryan!"

I giggled as he protectively wrapped his muscular arms around my scrawny waist.

"Virus, Mad? We are in here if you need us." I called.

"How did you know it was them?"

How did I know? I guess since we were connected I just 'sensed' it.

"I'm not sure, I just know."

Virus pranced into the room, dragging a grumbling Mad behind them. They really were polar opposites!

"Are you guys okay? I know about the car."

I winced as I attempted to prop myself up, and I failed at it.

"Gah, we are fine... I think. Better than last night. We are just really sore and I feel drained of all energy."

"Tell us what happened, Ryan. I'm curious." Mad cooed, laying across the back of the sofa.

We told him the story in full detail, and Felix wanted to help clean me up some more after the tale.

"Ryan, take off your mask. Let me see the cut from the bottle."

I removed my mask.

"Is it bad?" I asked quietly, almost like a child who scraped his knees.

"Oh God Ryan..." Felix covered his mouth with his hands and then hugged me tightly.