[26] romantic

~ ❤︎ ~
wednesday
~ ❤︎ ~

lindsay's pov

we just got through security and are now putting our shoes back on. i look over to daniel and he looks up at me, smiling.

"can you tell me where we are going now?" i ask and he shakes his head. "nope!" he says. "it's nowhere special," he says, shrugging.

-

we grab our bags and he starts to look around for the right place to go. "oo!" he says as he grabs my hand.

he pulls me and we start to walk to the gate. "you know i'll be able to see where we are going?" i say and he shakes his head. "not if i turn you around," he says and i giggle.

he turns me around, "am i supposed to walk backwards, seavey?" he giggles, "jump." i give an uneasy look but jump into his arms anyways.

"now keep your head down and don't look up," he says and i lay my head on his shoulder.

he walks somewhere and sits down. i sit on the opposite side of him so i am only looking at him, and not the screen where it says where we are going.

"you're so extra," i say and he giggles. "i want you to be surprised." "i am surprised! now i'm just curious," i say and he smiles.

"sooo.. where are we going?" i ask. "okay okay, we are going to.." he trails off. "the suspense," i say and he giggles.

"we are going to switzerland. i know it doesn't sound like anything special but there are lots of hikes and the scenery is beautiful. i think it's going to be very romantic," he says, shrugging. my mouth is wide open, "you're joking. daniel really?" "if you don't want to go, we don't-" "daniel no! this is-oh my god!" i say running over to him.

i hug him really tight and he giggles. "are you actually excited?" he asks and i pull back. i look into his eyes, "daniel." i pull out my phone and call my dad. "what are you doing?" he asks, giggling. "hello?" my dad says through the phone.

"dad, i have a question. what's some of my dream places to visit?" i say and look up at daniel who's smiling.

"paris, switzerland-" "yes! okay thank you dad. i love you," i say. "love you too," he says and i hang up.

"awh, baby," daniel says hugging me. "thank you so much, dani," i say and he hugs me tighter. "this is a gift for the both of us," he says and i giggle.

-

we just got off the plane and are now picking up our rental car. we get into the car and put our things in the back. daniel gets in the driver's seat and puts his hand on my thigh. i look over to him and smile.

he looks over to me, "the hotel is gorgeous, baby." "i can't wait!" i say squealing.

we get to the hotel. it's so incredibly beautiful. we go into our room and it's huge. it has a huge king bed and a beautiful view.

it's very late right now so daniel and i decide to go to bed. i take off my pants and bra. i get under the covers and daniel comes in. he takes off his shirt and pants. he gets under with me and pulls me into his chest.