PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

~HARRY'S POV~

Juliet was different. She was always reading, always listening to music, always writing. Every time she would walk down the hallway, you could hear her quietly humming along to the music. It was a beautiful sound, it was simply perfect.

Every day at school, I would sit with my teammates at our usual lunch table. I usually found myself staring at her dark blue hair falling over the pages as she read, as her bright emerald eyes scanned over the words.

I liked to watch the slight smile appear over her face when she read. The facial expressions she held as she read sad or shocking parts was captivating. Her passion towards reading was amazing. She could drown everyone out, she could be in someone else's world. It was a beautiful thing really, watching someone be off in their own little world.

My fascination with the strange girl was always interrupted by my friends. They'd ask me stupid, pointless questions or even call me out on my stalking. The boys never knew that I was staring at her, I always played it off as if I was staring at the snotty cheerleaders sitting three tables behind her. They were nowhere near as interesting as Juliet.

One day, she decided to look up from her book. As soon as her eyes met mine, I looked away. I stared at the table for a few moments then looked back up, she was still looking at me. A slight smile appeared on her lips and she looked away. I was grinning like an idiot because she had finally noticed me.

I was the captain of the basketball and soccer teams. She was the school's oddball, I was the rich, popular boy. She was the outcast, and I was the jock.

But out of all the girls at the bullshit school, she was the most beautiful, the most passionate. She's the only girl who I've felt attached to. She's amazing. I may not know her, but I do know that she is one of the most captivating people I have ever came across.

I really need to grow a pair and talk to this mystery girl. I want to know who she really is. I want to know her likes, dislikes. I want to know everything. I want to know her so she can be mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hi people! I decided to start a new fanfic because all the others were going nowhere. {btw this was in Harry's POV} It's kind of a Romeo and Juliet type thing, but I will add some twists and turns in it. It won't be entirely cliché, but there will be some stuff that is lol. Well I'm off to write the first chapter now, night guys!