8.

James Rodriguez

He pulled back embarrassed and wanted to walk away so he turned around. I grabbed his arm and turned him back to me. I pressed my lips against his again and he followed me. I heard someone. "What was that" I asked scared. "Probably nothing don't worry I am with you" Cristiano said sweet. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Jordi Alba

I have to work with that annoying France guy, Rafael or something. I know Neymar is in love with James, I'm gonna break his heart with this... I don't care, Neymar is going to end the friendship. Good enough for me.
"What do you have there?" Rafael asked, the nosy bitch. "None of you're fucking business dickhead" i said. "Damn are you on you're period or something" I rolled m eyes.

The France guy was playing dumb France rap music. "We have to work put out the damn music" he smiled, which made me confused. "Relax a bit, it's not okay to be so stressed all the time. The same with James, he was gone for a while and came scared back, scared for everything, just relax" he said and pushed me on the bed. "Can you put on some Enrique Iglesias" he nodded. "My friend from Madrid" I rolled my eyes. But we both calmed down and fall asleep.

Isco Alarcon

I finally fall asleep when someone entered our room. And started to shake me. "WAKE UP" the France leader yelled. "Fire!?" Neymar yelled scared. "No just you two for your first night watch thingy" he said.

We dressed up and walked with tired eyes to the hall.
"Hey Costa" Neymar said. "Nicolas, Frank, good to see you" he said. "You just have to walk at the back in the yard of the building. We have two flashlights for you, if you see something suspicious you just press the button" he showed the button and walked away.

"Woooow a grave" Neymar said. "Fernando Torres" he read out loud. I started shaking. "Take a picture and send it to James" I ordered him. He nodded and took the photo.

We walked and walked and it was four o'clock now. Neymar fall on the ground of tiredness. "You okay" i laughed. "Yes" he grunts.

"You can go back to sleep" Antoine said. "Thank you" i said annoyed. "Don't ever speak to me like that again" he said. I nodded. "I'm sorry sir" he nodded and sent us back to our room.

"Who's Fernando Torres" "no one go to sleep" i said harsh.