Lilly -3

Once again I awoke in the same room I was in earlier. As I looked around the room I noticed another girl in the room. She was dressed in the same clothes as me and sat cross legged on her bed staring straight at me.

Feeling slightly unnerved I said the only thing that I could think of saying at the time "Hello......". After saying that and getting no response I decide to get up and look around the room for any way of getting out because there is no way I'm staying in this asylum.

I stand up, or more correctly try to stand up, and start to feel dizzy so I sit back down. I begin to observe the room from sat down when I notice the girl who was sat opposite has now disappeared. I look around frantically now getting slightly scared as I find her stood behind me. How did she move so fast? How did I not notice her? Why is she still staring at me like that? As all these different questions run through my head a nurse enters the room "Oh Jane, I see you have met Lilly. As you can probably tell she doesn't speak much. Anyway it's lunch time so I am here to take you to the food hall."

The nurse leads me and Lilly down numerous halls I tried to keep track of the different twists at turns around corners but failed. Why does this place seem to be purposefully confusing? I think yo myself as I place my hand on the wall, leaning slightly, as I feel another dizzy spell coming on .