chapter 1

I woke up to my sister she was getting ready for work, she is at the police department. I hope in the shower and i remember that to day was my first day at as an intern I get out and put makeup on. I walk on to my bed room and put this on.....

 I walk on to my bed room and put this on

(No bows)

I combed my hair and left it down I walk down stairs and got out my mug and put coffee In it and grab my shoes and put them in my bag I look up the stairs my sister was staring at me.

Are you ready to go amy. I said

Yah I'm ready to go. She said I grab my keys and lock the door.

I start the car and drop any off at work at went to the hospital and yes my sister can drive but she dose not have a car yet. I Got out and walk in and i hope in to the elavater and go to the locker room and got to my locker I was sorounded by boys I open my locker and i take out my scrubes. I take off my shirt and put on the shirt and the took off my pants and put on the scrubes and i turn and all the boys were looking at my booty.

Hello what are you looking at. I said

Nothing. They said

Good answer.  I said and I look at the clock I have 25 min in tell rounds

I shut my locker and grab my white jacket and walk out i walk up the stairs I see my uncle's office I knock.

Come in. He said

Hi. I said he stands up and huges me

It good to have you here. He said

Yah it feels go to be here. I said and I look at the clock

What up. He said

My rounds start in 2 mins I need to go talk to you later. I said

Yah talk later. He said i run out and get down stairs i get to bailey she sees me she laugh and then other come she talks about her rurls and we get in to the room and start to read the chart I was getting dissy I fall all I here is.

Hey push that blue butten behind you. Baly yell

Then I herd omg Olivia olivia. Someone I know  said that then I could not here.

           1 hour later Olivia pov

I start to wake up I look around and i see doctors outside my door I hit the nurse butten.

Hi I'm nurse Bella. She said

Why Are there so many doctors outside my door. I said then I see him

Because something is wrong. She said I start to take things off of me I put my scrubes back on and walk out then baly sees me I walk past her into the pit. Then halstead taped me on the shoulder.