Chapter 1, The starting..

My name is Laila, you know my name but you don't know my story...jan.13, I look at my sister in horror, she needs help, she-she's drowning in my grandfathers pond!! I call for my mom over and over, I can hardly breath, it feels like, when your in a dessert with no air source what so ever. I'm in panic as my sister is fighting for her life, I reach my hand out to her, but she can't grab on, she cant let go of the dirt or she will fall. She reach's her hand out to me for me to pull her up. I almost had her all the way up, but I accidently slipped on the pavement and she went back under, but I guess she didn't think I was gonna slip..so she wasn't prepared to grab onto the ground...Beep, beep, beep, I look up at the ceiling and thinks about getting up and the whole process of getting ready for school, but then I thought of my sister, "she would've tried to get me too ditch, and I don't want top be bad like she would've been" I told myself. So I got up and I went over to my closet to look for an outfit. As I was looking for an outfit, I tell myself " I need to let go of my sister, she's dead and gone..". I quickly realized that as I was thinking of how I need to let go of "her" I wasn't even at my closet door anymore, I was in my bathroom...Inside my bathtub and there was a little girl inside it...I scream and run out, then I wake up. I look at my alarm clock in a confusing manner, I thought too myself "I was just in the bathtub, "screaming", and now...im in my bed? I get up, and afraid i go over to my closet hurry and get a random out-fit. I run into my bathrooma and hurry and put on my clothes, and the reason im actually doing this cause im afraid if my brain ain't proccessing why im in a rush for no absoulute reason, that i will space out and the same thing will happen. After i get my clothes on I hurry downstairs and I quickly make coffee, then I realize that it was probably just a dream. So I calm down and stop rushing. Out of the corner of my eye I see 3 figures, but then I look directly at the figure, and see the same girl....Flabbergasted, I run and try to get away from her, but then she steps closer and I freeze. She starts too talk "I'm not here to hurt you" she says "I'm here too show you the truth"....I scream, but I still can not move, I yell for my mother, "mother!" "mother!", I hear her rushing down the stairs, she yells "I'm coming, what's with all the ruckus?" Then she sees the little girl.....

your gonna have too read the next part, too see what the mother does!

Have fun, I try too make my stories a spine chilling series!