My Worst Fear

My Worst Fear.

Most people are scared of height or sharks. But me, Well I was a different story. Let me tell how I came to fear this day.

****

"Elizabeth are we gonna go to that party or not?" Zach asked slightly annoyed.

I slipped on a green dress that hugged my every as if its life depended on it. My eyes popped because that had the same green, the gold in my eyes brighting. I look to Zach and chuckle under my breath.

Lust was apparent in his eyes. He realized I noticed the look I giving him. Knowing.

"Well, I was hoping we would get out but since you don't seem excited we can stay in." I whisper in his ear seductively as I straddling him. He placed his hands on my lower back to my hips, then reaching my bum and squeezing hard.

He flip us over so he was on top."I'd very like that." He all but growled into my ear. He was the possessive type. He hated when I'd where something like the green dress anywhere but today I didn't really want to go outside.

I kissed his lips sweetly, teasing him a bit. "So what's stopping you?" I asked rhetorically. He kissed me roughly on the lips but not using his tongue. He hands flip me over once again making my milk chocolate colored to flip along with me. The dress I was wearing was strapless and since I didn't wear a bra. My breast came flying out of the dress because he was slip it off me.

He placed me on the bed after removing his shirt, he abs visible to my hungry eyes. But he didn't give enough time to think. He latch his mouth to one of my nipples. I couldn't suppress the moan. I could fell his erection hard against my leg. But my mind went a pot pleasure when his hands went my face to kiss me as his grinded hard against me and my black lace undies.

I moaned to him to take them off me. He did as he was told using his teeth as he seemed the skin of my bud and hot core.

I put his hand on my core cupping it, then moving is both of my hands towards my nipple. I don't know when his pants had come off but they did. His trousers came off as quick as I could before.

He growled in my ear no one else must touch me. Not talk, think, or look at me the way he did. He drove me insane. I would do anything he wanted anyway.

You are mine and only mine. He groled in my ear, slamming into my core fulling me to the brim.

..............

Feedback 4 The Diary of Katherine Gold I'll continue the steamy scene. Thank You . Hope you enjoyed.