.7.

It was school... And from now on, Margo didn't like going to school because it was all very sad and lonely. All her friends used to be with their crushes or boyfriends. And Austin became very awkward with her. He used to talk to her but in a way, also tried to run away from her. Peter also roamed alone or sometimes with Austin. The recesses were the worst as Margo had nothing to do and no one to talk to. She used to sit there in a corner, eat her food and go back to the class and sit in a corner and practice math. (She was a half nerd XD). 

After about five days, Margo stopped coming to school. All her friends barely noticed her absence except Linda and Peter. One day, both of them decided to go to her home and check what happened. They reached her driveway and saw her sitting near the window in her room. They entered and climbed up the stairs to reach her room.

There she was. But something was not right... She had dark circles under her eyes and looked very weak. Both her friends went up to her and hugged her. She said nothing and broke down into tears. She gathered herself and politely asked them to go and never return. Both of them were confused and were aware that something terrible happened to her. Peter almost had tears in his eyes. They both left. Next day Linda and Peter told Austin and all her friend about what happened to her. They still could not figure out, what made her condition so miserable.

A/N: Hey guys pls like, comment, share, spread the word.....

Q. What happened to Margo? 

I would like to give a few special mentions...

Akacloudnine     notaprincesssadly   Astercool   ofcoursenotawriter

follow these lovely people...

Stay happy.. <3