The bully

"Say chuck." Says Fredrick my best friend. From the music club. "You comin to the cafè with everyone?" I then remembered. I have to memeorise a song by the groups idols for our debut at a bar. Well, Fredrick calls it café because he has "nothavingfunaphobia." (Not-having-fun-a-phobia) jokes Ricky. Clearly the vocalist. He can sing real well. But like most of us. Only formed the band so we have a better chance at girls.

"Y-yes. Scope out the bands before Saturday. G-good plan." Fredrick pouts "dude. You ok?" I sigh. There was no escape Fredrick. We'd known each other since year 2 and the years leading up to that point where pretty rubbish. Because of one guy named Boris. Well he was held back a year for his bad behaviour and now he is our drummer. He's not a bad guy. A little dumb but only when he's tired. He is rather muscular and could've easily gotten a girl.

So there is our band. Designed to get girls. Ricky (vocals) Fredrick (bass) Boris (drums) and me Chris (guitar)
Yet "how come you haven't gotten a girl yet. We're in grade 11." Some would say.

Well annoyingly we have been dubbed "the nice guy herd."

"Well, it's just the name we have been given. The nice guys." Fredrick puts his hands on his hips. "Not really the best name I know. Have you seen that group of people lead by that dude dean?" "Yeah" I reply. Not really listening to a word he was saying. The truth was I was super nervous bout going to this party. What if everyone finds we are called "the nice guys." And start teasing us. But then  again I'm a worry wort. So I don't pay any attention to myself. That afternoon I get dressed in my outfit and help my hair. I really do look like a cool guy. I was ready to party.