The bad boys

We walk in. Trying not to look impressed. But we where. There was a classic American movie jazz bar with a dance floor in the room that is pretty futuristic. It was insane. There was a pole as well. But there was a sign saying "10:00pm start"
"Ah well." Says Ricky trying to put on his bad boy act like he told us all to do "we can come here some other time. Whoa!" That's when we see a street dance off on the floor. Between a futuristic group with laser shades and leather jackets. And a hip hop group. Those dudes had the coolest outfits. I then recognised the leader. Of the hip hop group, sitting in a chair next to the other leader. In a lounging stance

I duck behind Boris. And say " that guy in the chair with those girls on his arms." Boris looks around "ones in skiffy bikinis or the ones in leather. I look in the direction. "Bikinis" Boris makes a realisation sigh "yeah?" He says unsure "that's dean!" Fredrick suddenly looks in my direction "what?" He says "that guy with the bikini babes on his arm sitting in the chair with a crowd of shady dudes surrounding him. Over seeing the dance off. DEAN!"

Ricky comes back. "Alright boys. Before things get hairy let's bail, (he had noticed dean too). And dean notices us as well. Wait why dose he hate us again. Mind blank" Rickey suffers from mind blanks. It's not short term memory loss. But his mind goes blank every so often. "Ok, when we where in grade 7 Fredrick you where with me. Basicly we where in a talent quest. Dean did singing and had the crowd in a frenzy. He had a beautiful voice for a year 7. But then we got on stage. We held guitars. Fredrick base. We had practiced all year long and then. We just shredded "thunder struck" mixed with "welcome to the jungle" and we somehow had been steered to the door by Rickey. Wearily watching out back. He was a good friend.

Boris butted in. "He confronted me too. You forget I went on drums behind you. He asked if I helped the nerds beat his natural talent." "I bet he was told by his mum that he had talent from a young age." We laugh at that. But unfortunately dean had heard too. He got up and walked towards us. Occupied by two thugs. This is when we run.

We dash out the door running like we where being chased by a gundark from Star Wars. (Good film franchise) we raced through the streets then one of the thugs pulled a gun because we heard screams from behind and a gun shot. He narrowly missed my head. He was actually trying to kill us. We ran for a total of thirty minuets til Rickey looks back. "We're Safe boys." I sit down half exhausted half thinking. "Don't you see it guys?" Says Fredrick. "Well never be cool. Cause we're the NICE guys." Rickey nods "yeah." Boris shakes his head. "No guys, I admit I was a bully and it dosnt help you at all!" Fredrick stands upright. "What would you know dumbass." I don't think I ever heard Fredrick swear before. "I can't believe I didn't see this before. "I'm joining a gang." We all look in his direction. "Fredrick what?" "If were gonna get a girl then we gotta split." Rickey looks at him "ok Fredrick see ya around."

I want to hug him I rush behind him but Fredrick punches me in the stomach. I double over "w-why?" Fredrick laughs "don't ya see, I'm the bad boy now."

That was two years ago