Chapter 2

As zill was working in the wild life center,he was teaching a few family's and other people about hostile animals.

Zill: when you encounter or deal with a hostile animal. You  Always remain calm. Now if your being chased by a hostile animal,run to the nearest tree and climb up it. Some animals can't climb trees and you'll be safe up there. If that animal can climb try swimming and if the animal can swim..then try your best to defend yourself.

People:*nods and chat amongst themselves*

Suddenly a keeper had screamed from the gorilla enclosure as zill raced off towards it. One of his work buddies by the name of rick,had disturbed the silver back gorilla of the enclosure..and zill had made a bond with this one cause he named him Boko. He raced in as people watched.

Rick:*gets cornered by boko*

Boko:*gets ready to attack him*

Zill: Boko,No! *gets in front of him*

Boko:*starts beating his chest,standing up on his hind legs*

Zill:*stays calm and assess the situation*

Boko:*stops and sits down,starting to make a almost laughing sound*

Zill: what?......oh! Oh hohoho,I get it. This was all a joke. Well rick here,he no laugh.....he cry

Boko:*stops laughing,and looks down a bit*

Zill: rick? You ok?

Rick:,......is it over?

Zill: yeah rick,it's over,you can get up. He was just messing with you.

Rick:*looks at Boko and sees the gorilla almost smiling at him*well then...y-you almost got me there buddy...well zill,I'll see you around,now if you'll excuse me....*tries to walk but has to waddle from a little accident he had*

Zill: that's uh...that's embarrassing.

Boko:*nods in agreement with him*

Zill: for a second there,I thought you were gonna attack him for sure. Well come on bud,let's go.

Boko:*follows zill and sets a hand on his shoulder,being super friendly to him*

Zill: aww,I love you too buddy.

While zill was working at his job, jack was taking people on a hike through the woods as their tour guide. He taught them what to do if they ever get lost in the woods,and what to do if they ran into any potential dangerous animals. Suddenly a young wolf pup came out of some bushes..hurt and scared.

Jack: aww...you poor thing. Shhhh,it's ok,it's ok.

Wolf pup:*tenses up a bit*

Jack:shhhhh,it's ok...I'm not going to hurt you*gets ready to pick up the wolf pup*

Wolf pup:*bites jack on the hand*

Jack:*screams a bit,but luckily picks up the wolf pup and makes sure his hands is fine from the bite* wow,for a little guy your pretty strong....I think I'll name you......hmmm.....ash.*smiles*

Kids:*look at the little wolf pup in awe and amazement*

Jack:*smiles*dont get to close kids, he maybe small but he packs quite the little bite for a little pup.

Kids:*ask lots a questions about wolves and other animals*

Jack:*tells them all kinds of facts*

As the kids were being taught about wolves and other wild life at the forest up in the mountains. The crocodile farm was busy as ever, as people came to see crocodiles act aggressive,eat and of course..the one man who can wrestle with them. The event was a very special one as austin had to wrestle the biggest croc there...and it's one that he had been waiting for as it was a good 18 footer. Most of the other crocs were about 16 or 15 feet,but this one was the first real giant to ever show up on the farm.