A music bar date

Olivia's p.o.v

I stepped inside Rodrick's dad's  car and for the next five minutes we sat there in silence.

"Uhmm,have you ever went to the Diners music bar before?said Rodrick

"Nope,I did hear it was a super cheesy place though."
Uh-oh I just dissed the place Rodrick is taking me to and my first date place!😱😱😱😱😱😱

"Oh I should have known maybe it's not so cheesy like they said"

I can't believe how hot Rodrick looked as he ran his hands through his dirty blonde hair I took the chance and examined his outfit.He was wearing a ginger green shirt black jeans and even though he was sitting I could see a foot of his converse he had on this gold watch that was so damn shiny I wanted to steal it and sell and be rich😈😈😈😈😈!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that smell was he wearing......men's cologne like one of those Calvin K ones that my uncle has his drawer full of them but what I found even more fascinating was that his six pack was showing through his seemingly very very thin shirt.

"See something you like?"

"No!By the way you're 15 how the heck are you driving a white Honda Classic?I said hastily changing the subject.

"My dad's a police officer he let me do a test when I was 13,I passed,he told the other officers to let me drive once I follow all the rules,they agreed and here I am"

"Seems like a pretty good life you have."

"You tell me something bout yourself,just one thing cuz I won't be telling any more secrets"

"That's a secret?"

"Not anymore."

"Uhhh okay,I am obsessed with spongebob it might not seem like it but it is"

"That's not bad I knew you were one of those goofy girls who plays game with 6 yrs olds like my little pony"

"I do not you are such a pig!

"A handsome one day though."

"Please you're not even close."

"Then why did you fan girl over me,I didn't know I was so popular"

"Cause it's my first date I was fangirling over my first date not my first date,wtf did I just say!"

"Glad to know that,Olivia the fangirl."he teased

2 mins later

"So this is the place?"

"Yep,let's get something to eat"

"Hi I'm Kerry what can I get ya?"

"I'll have a burger and a guava smoothie"

"I'll get a strawberry lemonade drink and a taco please.

So....Rodrick uhmmm,who gave you that name?

"My nana."

And the night went on

Tell me what you think  about this book💩

Joke time

Conversation between Sam and Rick

Sam:Will you remember me in a year?

Rick:yes

Sam:Will you remember me in a month?

Rick: yes

Sam: Will you remember me in a week?

Rick: yes

Sam: Will you remember me in a day?

Rick: yes

Sam: Will you remember me in a hour?

Rick: yes

Sam:Will you remember me in a minute?

Rick: yes

Sam: Will you remember me in a second?

Rick: yes

Sam:oh

Rick:.....

Sam: knock knock

Rick:who's there?

Sam: you already forgot me!