Chapter 1

( Third Person POV)

Magnolia, a beautiful place to stay everyone is happy Fairy Tail does their own thing and sometimes wreck stuff. Erza goes on a solo mission at a city.

Help!!!
A dark guild is attacking our city
Please stop them and kick them out of this town

Award: 23,000¥

Location: Gilberto City (A/N: I dunno what to name the city but if you have some ideas please comment and I'll edit this chapter)

After the job

Erza's POV

I was just going to the train station but then "ahhhhhh!!!!!!,help!!!!!!!" I heard someone yell I followed the voice then, I saw a little girl that looks like the age of 12 being tortured "Hey leave that girl alone!!"I said to the people who are torturing the girl "Oohh... So scared and why should we red headed freak" one of the men smirked "please help me ,ple-........" The girl was begging for help but the other one covered her mouth oh no they don't I thought to myself " Requip: Heavens Wheel armour 100 swords!!!" I chanted,the two men screamed and ran away. I then turned back to normal and looked at the girl " Hey, you ok?"I asked her she nodded " What's your name little girl?" I asked " My name is (Y/N)" the girl said "I'm 12 years old "
(Y/N) said " Say (Y/N) do you want to go with me at my guild and maybe be my little sister?" I said blushing a little " Yes, thank you so much!!" (Y/N) said giving me a tight hug.